Off Topic Rant

Feel free to use this thread/topic for "off topic rants" that seem so popular at the moment.
I do not wish to rant. I asked how to start a new thread which was the only option
left available to me when you refused to answer my question and deleted my postings.

My opinions and observations do not deserve to be classified as rants. Would you please rename the title of this thread, and answer my questions.

Would you also please continue to "lock out" Max from these forums for his own good. He is new to trading and needs to spend his time learning rather than jousting in these forums.
I told you that I would delete anything further posted in the other thread that was off-topic and I gave you plenty of time to repost it to a topic of your liking. If you want to post your question in a topic with a different title then create a topic by clicking New Topic.
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

I told you that I would delete anything further posted in the other thread that was off-topic and I gave you plenty of time to repost it to a topic of your liking. If you want to post your question in a topic with a different title then create a topic by clicking New Topic.

My question was "how do I start a new thread" and how do I clip sections from a post in order to answer them? Yes, these questions are off topic, is there a thread where imbisiles like me can get them answered?
I don't think that there is a thread that deals with this. To start a new topic click the New Topic link. To clip sections you can use the standard copy/paste functionality.
Where can I find the "The silence of the lambs" thread?
It was deleted - it was providing no value to traders who visit this forum.
day trader - You did not handle this problem with ahk very well. IMHO he should have been brought up on what he was doing much earlier. If you look back you will see that he repeatedly ignored and would not answer all sorts of important questions that he should have answered immediately if he was being up front and honest. You should have given him ultimatums to answer the questions or stop posting. As I said - MHO.
The same thing happened with max. You should have stopped him when he went off topic and started questioning about ahk. What happened with ahk requires very little discussion on the forum. People were asking for him to be banned from within days of his arrival here. If you look back, you will see that ahk made zero contributions to ideas on how to trade or suggested setups that might help other people. The only thing that he was interested in was to discredit all trading services except for the one that he was selling. How does that help anybody?

All I can say is that you're right. In fact, that ultimatum thing sounds like a very good idea and I think I will employ it. Questions to vendors must be answered or else... Although I'm not going to turn this into a fascist system, I'm just going to protect new traders and visitors from the underhand tactics that so many vendors appear to be employing at the moment.
Day Trading: You are doing a fantastic job here. I have nothing but the utmost respect for everything that you do for the trading community and the people that visit this forum and web site. You truly are a saint!!!
What I meant to say was, to my way of thinking, there weren't enough facts to make a judgment. But maybe there is more information than what I've read here that others are aware of.

Sorry if I offended anyone.