Off Topic Rant

Feel free to use this thread/topic for "off topic rants" that seem so popular at the moment.
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

It was deleted - it was providing no value to traders who visit this forum.

I don't know why you decided to silence me too. All of my posts were directly or indirectly contributions to this forum and the trading community.
You were just unlucky that you had posted in a thread that was deleted.
quote:
Originally posted by moneytec

The same thing happened with max. You should have stopped him when he went off topic and started questioning about ahk. What happened with ahk requires very little discussion on the forum. People were asking for him to be banned from within days of his arrival here. If you look back, you will see that ahk made zero contributions to ideas on how to trade or suggested setups that might help other people. The only thing that he was interested in was to discredit all trading services except for the one that he was selling. How does that help anybody?

Do you think exposing the fiasco at Tsunami Trading Educators helped anybody?
quote:
Originally posted by mahavishnu

...are off topic and maybe best suited to a new one in the Traders Lounge created for the purpose of criticizing a man (ahk) who is apparently locked out of the forum and can no longer defend himself or reply.

Only his nickname ahk is locked out. He is already back here posting under a new alias so he is not defenceless.

But I'm not going to waste anymore time discussing him.
quote:
Originally posted by mahavishnu

quote:
Originally posted by moneytec

The same thing happened with max. You should have stopped him when he went off topic and started questioning about ahk. What happened with ahk requires very little discussion on the forum. People were asking for him to be banned from within days of his arrival here. If you look back, you will see that ahk made zero contributions to ideas on how to trade or suggested setups that might help other people. The only thing that he was interested in was to discredit all trading services except for the one that he was selling. How does that help anybody?

Do you think exposing the fiasco at Tsunami Trading Educators helped anybody?

quote:
Originally posted by ican

Thanks for this forum - hope it helps many keep their money from crooks.

I hope so too ican. Does anyone else? moneytec?
Originally posted by mahavishnu:

But since I don't know the facts behind the original post by George Soros, I won't speculate if ahk was in truth unethical. I am one of the rare persons in this world who is slow to judgment. And I couldn't help but notice how fast others here are.

Is that a judgment?

If indeed you don't know all the facts, how can you presume that the judgment of others was too fast? Once one recognizes a disease, one does well to take immediate measures.
What I meant to say was, to my way of thinking, there weren't enough facts to make a judgment. But maybe there is more information than what I've read here that others are aware of.

Sorry if I offended anyone.