Prime 9

has anyone tried or know somone who has tried Prime Lines new scalping software called "Prime 9". If so, I would really be interested to hear some thoughts about it. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.
lbg
Did you ever receive any feedback regarding the Prime 9 scalping strategy?

I've just sent the following email to Prime-Line who sell the Prime 9 system:
quote:
Members in our forum are trying to find some objective information about your Prime 9 trading system:
http://www.mypivots.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1694
(I believe that they are talking about your “Prime 9 Harmonic Alignment Scalp Trading Strategy”.)

We are not looking for a sales pitch but rather evidence on how it has performed. Preferably something that one could verify before buying the material.

For example, has your Prime9 system been back tested? If so, what were the parameters used in the back test and what sort of results did you see? Do you have anyone using the system that would be willing to provide evidence of the system’s success?

You can post your reply directly in the forum or reply to this email and I will post the reply for you.
Day trading,
I appreciate your help but about 2 weeks after I posted, I unfortunately did not wait any longer and bought it. Oh, what a huge waste of money. three quarters of the indicators are simple moving averages.The methodology is simply, long above the line and short beneath it. I honestly thought I was either missing the instructions or missing one or more of the tools. Their support could only be reached by email. No phone or people to talk to. Also, I realized after I had the purchase, the smallest time chart is the 9 minute. I have been day trading the markets for some time now and have never heard of or seen a system that claims to scalp the markets using a chart 9 minutes in time. Scalping is done quickly and IMHO needs charts that move much faster. I would not reccomend this product to anyone unless they are interested in flashing lites and various so called subconscience motivational mind stereo. Which is what came with it and it's actual name is "Alignfy". Please,Give me a break.
I just realized? I am the first person ever in the forum to ask a question and then 10 weeks later, answer my own question? LOL
coops, you deserve a thank you for answering your own question - that counts also and probably saved someone else. Amazing what vendor scum can get away with.
Sorry to hear about that coops. I'm guessing that there's no money back guarantee?
quote:
Originally posted by coops2468

I just realized? I am the first person ever in the forum to ask a question and then 10 weeks later, answer my own question? LOL

I can't help but to laugh.
That's a good one.

But I'm also sorry to hear about your experience.
They never replied to my email or this topic so I'm not sure what to think of them...
quote:
Originally posted by coops2468

Day trading,
I appreciate your help but about 2 weeks after I posted, I unfortunately did not wait any longer and bought it. Oh, what a huge waste of money. three quarters of the indicators are simple moving averages.The methodology is simply, long above the line and short beneath it. I honestly thought I was either missing the instructions or missing one or more of the tools. Their support could only be reached by email. No phone or people to talk to. Also, I realized after I had the purchase, the smallest time chart is the 9 minute. I have been day trading the markets for some time now and have never heard of or seen a system that claims to scalp the markets using a chart 9 minutes in time. Scalping is done quickly and IMHO needs charts that move much faster. I would not reccomend this product to anyone unless they are interested in flashing lites and various so called subconscience motivational mind stereo. Which is what came with it and it's actual name is "Alignfy". Please,Give me a break.

I stumbled upon your post doing a Google search. As a long time Prime-Line user I thought a reply was in order.

I bought Prime9 and also bought other products from them previously including Wave59 With Prime-Line and several of their addon programs for tradestation.

Prime9 has worked exceptionally for me. Despite the agreement I signed (and presume you did also) regarding non-disclosure, there are some of your comments I feel I must respond to.

The method is simple, but NOT as you describe. There are other filters that you do consider. I can't disclose them here, but suggest you re-read the user guide carefully. The bottom line for me is that Prime9 has made me big bucks getting me in and out with profit after profit and small losses when they happen.

Regards to support, I've personally received great support both by email and phone. This over many years. In fact, I rate the support as way beyond the norm.

I also use Alignify and take exception to you making fun of a serious product. It has nothing to do with flashing lights and is based on proven scientific methods.

TraderBarb
TraderBarb

How about posting a chart with one of your trades?

Originally posted by day trading

I've just resent the email to them. Let's see if the "great support by email" that TraderBarb mentioned comes through this time.

So still no reply to my 2007 email or the one that I sent 18 months ago. I'm not going to rate their customer support highly.