Prime 9

has anyone tried or know somone who has tried Prime Lines new scalping software called "Prime 9". If so, I would really be interested to hear some thoughts about it. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.
lbg
Hey there TraderBarb;

I'm so glad that you took the time to reply to this thread. Many times I've thought I was so glad to be forwarned about a product or service only to find out that it was actually doable or very profitable. It just goes to show that some folk are fundamentalists and some are ch-artists. It's not bad if you don't harmonize with something but self righteousness is a powerful emotion that often puts us at odds. So I think one persons noise/chaos may be another persons income... Again Barb, and "daytrading" thanks for pitching in cause it really helped me. And I'm getting the hang of our trader chat rooms. I'm so glad to hear both sides of the coin. On this toss, I'm goin with traderBarb.
quote:
Originally posted by TraderBarb
...Regards to support, I've personally received great support both by email and phone. This over many years. In fact, I rate the support as way beyond the norm...

They still haven't replied to my email from June 2007.
I understand your frustration. You should have gotten more support. More Clearification. Maybe it's so abstract that there isn't any clearification... hmmmm... who's to know. Still sounds interesting, and risky. A daytraders breakfast :) Nevertheless, thanks for the warning of the possibility, but I'm gonna try it. I'll let you know how it goes. Just in case I don't get back right away, be sure to remind me cause you sound really nice and I'd like to followup.
I've just resent the email to them. Let's see if the "great support by email" that TraderBarb mentioned comes through this time.
Bought it, owned it, dumped it. Main reason, the customer support was horrid!
For me, complete waste on money! Keep in mind, I did order it some time ago. Maybe they have made a 360?
People are good help me please. Where can I get a description (manual) of how to use the indicator?
Originally posted by Shagrath1980

People are good help me please. Where can I get a description (manual) of how to use the indicator?

Shagrath, do yo have the open source code of Trade angle indicators? or the crack?

thanks
Originally posted by day trading

I've just resent the email to them. Let's see if the "great support by email" that TraderBarb mentioned comes through this time.

So still no reply to my 2007 email or the one that I sent 18 months ago. I'm not going to rate their customer support highly.