Track Records for services

Looking for a good trading education/alerts service. I've found many on the web. Why do they not post their track record?? Its very hard to decide which one to choose without this. I've looked at Natalias.com TradeThemarkets DayTradeteam.com Undergroundtrading.com PureTick.com and Kingfishers. The only site that lists the daily trades is puretick.com I really wish more places would do this. I would like to have more then one choice. Puretick focuses on the YM and I was looking to get in to the russel to start out with because its more volitale. Any other decent services out there for russel trading?

A little background... I've just begun learning to trade. I've read about 4 books and have $22,000 capital to work with. I'm going to go with futures because you do not need $25,000 to start day trading.
There is a site that compares and measures trading systems side by side using their own measurement tools. It's called Collective2: www.collective2.com
This might help you in your quest. From their web site:
"Think of us as an independent "trading system auditor." "

I've tracked a few of the systems that they have running on there and the measurements are not always that great and they have "forgiven" some serious errors on the systems which questions their accuracy. I've posted more information about that somewhere on this forum. However, on the upside, you can compare systems side by side and I have not heard of any other web site providing this type of service.
I found the topic that I was talking about above. It is Foliage's E-Mini NQ100 trading system. You can read my rant on there how you shouldn't be able to retrospectively change negative results because you would not have done that with positive results. This sort of adjustment skews the results on Collective2 to be better than they really are.
jibulent,

There are two other sites that I know of that post results, but not for the ER, only the ES. swingtrades.com and tradingzoo.com.

A word of advice, the Russell may appear to be alluring do its it volitility and bang for the buck, but it is a very illiquid market and not for novices in my opinion. The ES provides the best liquidity. Another thing: Reading books and such may be helpful, but none of these media tools will teach you to trade and win consistently, so tread lightly (trade small) in the beginning until you feel you have a bona fide edge and understand the characteristics of the market you're trading.

Good luck whatever you decide.
Jibulent,

Please be aware that Black Falcon works for the trading zoo. They donot post real trades only hypothetical and mostly attempt to scalp. You will find it very difficult to match anyones scalping results. Especially from promoters who don't actually trade. Get actual statements from any vendor or service.

I have had experience where the "Guru" posted trades that they never even took ( Hypothetically) on their website in order to avoid having to give a "perfromance based" money back guarantee. Like the Zoo does....stay away from them...They are net losers!!

Bruce
Jibulent,
I am more from the camp of how is the trader/Mentor doing now? Past results are fine and I would like to hear about them but I am much more interested in how this person is trading in the here and now. I have found there r very few sights, chatrooms, etc, where the moderator will actually call the entry price live (as the mkt is trading at entry price and not 2 or 3 ticks later), commentary as the trade is happening and has issued the stop and first target. Few Traders/Room Owners seem to have the confidence to put their reputation (and trading methods) on the line each and every day. Interestingly, this room has become the most popular Trading room on PalTalk (weekdays, during trading hours)as awarded on PalTalks opening page.Yes, I have taken the course and proud to be a member of "The Trading Zone." Many owners today seem to hide behind fake, made up names, no working phone numbers and who knows where they come from. Go to The Trading Zone Website and you will find the owners "true" name, his office phone number and an actual picture of him. He also mentions many times exactly where he lives. It seems to me, in general, most of the Trading Advisory firms that are talked about in these groups have fake names, are difficult to contact and what ever else (please notice, I said in genral & most. Not all). Most important, the course and webinar work! They teach u how to look for specific setups, how to read the tape, Market profile and much more. I can with full confidence and 100% faith in Greg, recommend his trading course and webinar to newer traders, experience traders in a rut and most important to traders who have been pounding the pavement for some time and just can't seem to turn the corner. Good luck and good trading.
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

Jibulent,

Please be aware that Black Falcon works for the trading zoo. They donot post real trades only hypothetical and mostly attempt to scalp. You will find it very difficult to match anyones scalping results. Especially from promoters who don\'t actually trade. Get actual statements from any vendor or service.

I have had experience where the \"Guru\" posted trades that they never even took ( Hypothetically) on their website in order to avoid having to give a \"perfromance based\" money back guarantee. Like the Zoo does....stay away from them...They are net losers!!

Bruce

Bruce, you are wrong. The trades posted in the Performance section are actual trades taken by the moderator. The disclaimer about hypothetical trades is standard operating procedure and a legal requirement for educational services in the futures trading business. The money back guarantee is real should anyone be entitled to it and request it.

Were you expressing your opinion or making statements of fact which you can back if required to do so?

Then prove me wrong by having the moderator post statments of the actual trades on this forum...SIMPLE to do!!!

Your response ( and statements) will prove me right or wrong!

Bruce
quote:
from Black Falcon

Bruce, you are wrong. The trades posted in the Performance section are actual trades taken by the moderator. The disclaimer about hypothetical trades is standard operating procedure and a legal requirement for educational services in the futures trading business. The money back guarantee is real should anyone be entitled to it and request it.

Were you expressing your opinion or making statements of fact which you can back if required to do so?

Black Falcon: What is your position with The Trading Zoo? Are you an employee? If so, in what capacity?
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

Then prove me wrong by having the moderator post statments of the actual trades on this forum...SIMPLE to do!!!

Your response ( and statements) will prove me right or wrong!

Bruce
quote:
from Black Falcon

Bruce,

This thread was started by jibulent and we replied in a manner which we thought was helpful to him. We have no interest in engaging in a tit-for-tat with you or anyone else to threadjack his topic and make it a proxy for TradingZoo where you can rant and rave and make untruthful and baseless remarks. You know your demand regarding statements has been addressed in the appropriate thread and we don\'t plan on revisiting it.

However, you have not answered our question when you made claims about the TradingZoo; namely, were you expressing your opinion or making statements of fact which you can back up if required to do so? Believe me, when I say I am trying to help you by repeating the question.
Well, Black Falcon..we know that no statement has ever been provided by ANY member of the trading Zoo. Don't you think it's a bit strange how you want me to answer your questions here but yet you accuse me of thread jacking on this thread? In other words it's ok for you to continue thread jacking as long as it serves your purpose but not ok if I do it!!

You guys have to pull your selves together! Start a new thread and ask me your SPECIFIC questions there. You also need to answer Day_trading question regarding your relationship to the Zoo. We can hash it out there. Please make sure you are palnning to provide those statements from your mentor on the new thread otherwise we are wasting our time .

Bruce
jubulent,
I have not been in this forum long enough to understand this feud. I can tell you from my experience and IMHO, if you want view a room that calls live trades open to close, with many more winners then losers come and visit The Trading Zone. To get more info on them go to www.thetradingzone.com . It is a free room where you get a taste to see how this trading system performs. Every trade is called as the moderator is making the trade. Oviously in fast moving markets their are times where your fill price may be one tick better or worse then the actual called price (due to small time delays it is a reality of the business). The majority of trades are made at the same price and targets are not called as filled until the market trades thru the price. It is an objective (not subjective) trading system. Meaning all trades which are called in the room, students and owners of the course can see on their own charts. The idea of the live room is for students of the course to see the trades developing, gain the knowledge to know when the trade is coming and finally the confidence to pull the trigger. New visitors to the room are asked to watch for a day or two and to only ask questions during a slow period or after the close. They will find most people are very friendly and happy to help with questions. Come check it out... www.thetradingzone.com