anyone selling up here?

I am at 1482...I think they will retest 1476 in overnight.....I consider this high risk....and if real lucky 1471 in tomorrows trade........
Hello Bruce,

High so far is 1483.75.Tommorrow is high forming day..Thursday.We will either go down or up on Globex...if we go up to 1500 area or more...then should come down a bit...1510.25..#3 pt for down move or #2 pt for up move.

I'm guessing we make some sort of high tommorrow..not new high up intermediate high...We may start to get the drop in the afternoon. At 1480 we need to go down 47 pts to get to where we want to be...It will happen..imho.

1433/1432 area and my suspicion is Friday will be a big drop....to this level or lower...

this to me will be a wolfe wave #4 pt....espcially if the low is above 1375...preferably above 1399.

I'm no wolf wave practioner..not taken the course..Clam61 has the manual and apparently good at WW, but my IM and emails to him have not been answered...pity.

The market is big enuf to handle all us small fries...

Bruce keep up the good work.

Send me a shout to [email protected]

Boots

That was cool..but here is one of the reasons I sold into that...see chart,,,,,...and also look at the single print one minute area I marked off.........besides the fact that I can't monitor the market in day session today...runners now trying to get 1473.75.....good luck today

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

here's what happened as I type at 8:30 E.S.T

No Description Entered
ok, that was it for me..filled at 71.25 on last...here is a close up of that key overnight area....

No Description Entered
Hello Bruce,

"Besides the fact I cannot monitor the market in the day session today."

Whoa....Just wonderful. From my observation, your are an excellent trader...

I'm going to spend time this weekend going over the triples...did not really undersand it...

Nonetheless, keep up you great work...even on triples..if you don't won't to post here send me an email.

Lets see if we reach 1433/1432 tommorrow...........

I'll answer any question anyone has..I was merely refering to the fact that there where enough charts posted... Comments ( good or bad) are always welcome...thanks for the kind words....
quote:
Originally posted by pips2007

Hello Bruce,

"Besides the fact I cannot monitor the market in the day session today."

Whoa....Just wonderful. From my observation, your are an excellent trader...

I'm going to spend time this weekend going over the triples...did not really undersand it...

Nonetheless, keep up you great work...even on triples..if you don't won't to post here send me an email.

Lets see if we reach 1433/1432 tommorrow...........