Wednesday 01-09-08

My plan is to buy down here and slightly below Tuesdays low...so 94.50 is where I begin....with the large range on Tuesday this should be the day to buy the breaks and sell rallies.......also I am not expecting huge weekly range extension today given the internal divergences

1401 even is my first target.....

Risk on all this is the obvious big sell off yesterday and the fact that we are below the 1395 - 1400 zone...

I think we need to see today close above 1405 to get something going on upside.

I edited this here to include the Pitbull trades:

Market opens and trades down to the minus 2.5 so you are the buyer of the opon price.////Good for 1.5 points....

Market rallies up to the plus 5.5 so you are selling the plus 4...Good for 1.5 points...

Anyone want to include a 5 minute or one minute of the first 90 minutes? I'm too lazy and my free IB charts kinda suck...lol
EaE Hmm...

sorry I could not help it. After all the Course sellers in the so called "Learning how to trade Futures" section.

comedy affair.there...really....

Don't listen to them...and make money. I told you 40 pt and 50 pt targets yesterday FOR FREE...FREE. Check it out.

None of those expert...sorry X pert...at the "Learning to trade Futures" did..but they want your MONEY...honey...

"Dynamo Hum...where that Dynamo comin from...I done three hours and I aint got a Profit...I got a course that will make you HOT...Just OOH..OOH..just give...ooh yeah...just give me ....ooh...ooh..just..just...GIVE ME YOUR MONEY........I got a SPOT THAT WILL MAKE YOU HOT...just pay me $7,000 for it....Dynamo...Hum...Frank Z.

Parody yes...but true...Too many Maggot Brain....Funkadelic.

Goodnight.....wherever you are.

Best