anyone getting long...?

I am with the market down at 1356.75..target is in 66 area.....then will re-evaluate.....
added at 53.75...same upper target..imperative to get above 56.50 and build prices....otherwise this gonna be down big
I am again...1315.25 is fill...add on is at 1312.75 if it trades..important to start building prices above 1317.50 if long side will take hold today...1320 is a key number but I'm looking for gap to fill on upside...1330 - 1332 is big area today
Disappointing news from Cisco and from the retailers this morning.

Good luck on the gap fill, we have an MACD bullish divergence setup on my charts. If opening price action confirms, I will probably join you for the gap fill trade.
thanks PT..I think I'm going to need it for that gap fill but a good open above those key areas may help a bit...
partials covered at 1324.75...will the OOPS players show up today....?
28.50 is last cover...i expect some retrace down
Good call Bruce !
most excellent call, they were unable to shake you out. I guess that is why you are a pitbull :) What do 'they' had to do in order to shake you out of your longs?
Thanks...

Nkhoi...

I just day trade so I'm not holding....the first post that started this thread was only for that day as I am not holding longs from up at the 1356.75 area....I should have been more clear...\\
I'm assuming that you may think I have averaged in...just wanted to clear that up....

Picture perfect Volume/Tick divergence up at the 32 area and at the 38 area....

This is the same thing that happened in the es yesterday at the 52 area...I point this out for anyone who is incorporating ideas posted on this or any other forum and will recall the chart Pt posted in the MACD thread....

Amazing how the 1317.50 held that from tanking...not bragging as I was out shoveling snow to burn off some energy...and missed any other trades.....this 27 area is critical now.....if we can hold here then we have a chance at 42 - 45 area on upside

42 - 45 is next critical zone on upside then we have 1351 - 52 to deal with if this can go up......would really like to see dow on new highs also...lots seem to be trying to push this out but seem to be having some trouble...
nicely done PT..I was watching that opening range bar (as there was such high volume there)......but missed the long entry...in hindsight it would have been a cool entry as we had that huge volume flush and the low tick reading...the exact opposite is how we put in the current days high.....big volume flush and big ticks up....