ES array triggers

Example of using an established array of levels to trade ES.Cyan is the strongest trigger and blue being the weakest. 10 minute bars starting on any of the array levels to be interpreted as an entry to a long or a short.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
I guess my real question is : What is the point in posting the levels ? I thought you were going some where with this...please elaborate

Thanks
quote:
Originally posted by Bruce Johnson

Array is a proprietary system and that is all I am going to post. I indicated to the vendor that I wouldn't put it in the wind.
If you don't see any use then there is none. Myself, I see patterns of reversal, some time to the tick. The array system is also useful to some and I posted the PDF to edify, if you choose. Did you think that I was going to call trades? That is entirely up to you. If you want sites to call trades try Qwik Pop, they trade the ES and cost about $250 month. The levels I've posted are extremely expensive and tomorrow will be the last day, I've highlighted the spots in some charts where you could have faded the reversal. As to the Array it is by Jeremial Zimmerman of Ammo Trading he calims to have traders making a million dollars a year.
It seems odd now that you have mentioned twice a vendor ( you don't come across as pro-vendor)...I'm a bit surprised...anyway If someone wants to replicate any of this just save your money and snap lines at the 15 minute high, low and midrange of the market you trade.....then you can take the distance between the midrange and the high and/or low to generate additional levels by adding to the high or subtracting to the low of the 15 minute bar. This will get you close enough and you'll have plenty of levels......

This is an old method but will work like anything else if you have good entries and proper Money management..of course having other areas that coincide with these levels will help too..ok nuff said

Good for reference but perhaps we should eliminate the mentioning of a vendor.....
quote:

If you don't see any use then there is none. Myself, I see patterns of reversal, some time to the tick. The array system is also useful to some and I posted the PDF to edify, if you choose. Did you think that I was going to call trades? That is entirely up to you. If you want sites to call trades try Qwik Pop, they trade the ES and cost about $250 month. The levels I've posted are extremely expensive and tomorrow will be the last day, I've highlighted the spots in some charts where you could have faded the reversal. As to the Array it is by Jeremial Zimmerman of Ammo Trading he calims to have traders making a million dollars a year.

This smacks of shill with a capitol "S". He has slammed others in other topics, kinda sad
Well I see we found the misantrhopes. I posted the vendor, I paid for the method of that vendor. That vendor will pay you to trade for him if you prove you can trade. As for S for shill I think the S stands for Silly poster. I am not manipulating anything, I am not creating these charts the market is how can it be a shill. I've only pointed out others grifting tactics. Youo guys are amazing, if you find no use why comment on something you can't explain (try and get to the tick with splittin the opening 15 minute bar) is this a case of pearls before swine?
Shill?

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
Typical. Cheer the exact hits and draw circles at the close ones. Post your actual trading results with entries posted ahead of time or just keep showing pictures after the fact. You're the one that is leading the cheers. Prove them, if you want to criticize others. No need to call names.
we already explained it.....no need to get upset just because you paid for this method...originally derived from the big contract numbers....we've all been there..no big deal..we just need to clean up the vendor references and we'll be good to go....there would be no need for a vendor to pay people to trade for them...they could just increase their own size.......why do these threads have to get so ridiculous....as soon as the word vendor appears they always go down hill......it's a shame because there are good guys ( like Jim Kane) who get a bad rap from this type of behaviour....

Price levels usually are the easy part of trading for most..it's managing the trade and oneself that gets us into trouble....
quote:

...As to the Array it is by Jeremial Zimmerman of Ammo Trading he calims to have traders making a million dollars a year.

Any chance you could arrange for me to call one of these traders and interview them for this forum? Do you know Zimmerman well? I'd happily do the interview on behalf of the forum and post the transcript here.
It would be nice to see a definitive answer to your question DT. I feel this is the point where we linger just so we can keep the vendors name out there for as long as possible without having to back up any potential claim...perhaps it will be different this time....
why subscribe to some number guru when you can do it yourself? here is how snp500 trader calculates his pivots