Different Open/Close Prices on Same Chart

My brother who lives in Florida and myself, who lives in NY would like to trade S&P eminis together. We have purchased the same charting service (Sierra Charts) and trading service (Infinity AT). However, when we have our chart calculated the pivot point, we both show different pivot point numbers. Additionally the previous day's close, open, high and low are different on both our charts. AND different from the data shown on your site. Could it be we are all using different time frames for the calculations? When you show the previous day's Close, Hi, Low, Open, can you tell me exactly what time frame you are using? Is it 9:30-16:13:59 or is it 24 hours? Do you include weekends or not? This information would be most helpful to us and we thank you.

It seems a bit strange that your Sierra Charts are giving you different values. You and your brother could each post a chart on here and we could try and see what the differences are. Not sure if Sierra Charts includes the settings on the surface of the charts but it might.

The numbers that we use here for calculating the pivot points are the 24-hour sessions. So the start time is 4:30pm ET the previous day and runs through the 4:15pm the following day for the e-minis.