Globex 09-29-08

Hope you sold the open, The writing was on the wall due to the 15 min. cycle Margie and i were following on fri.(09-26-08 thread)
quote:
Originally posted by myptofvu

Good morning Kool. Thanks again for the class. Do you know if Pop was able to tape it? I'm still a little unclear on a couple of things.

Hi Myptofvu, please check the strategies section of the forum.
The video of Saturday did not work out, unfortunately the sound from Vyew to the recorder became absolutely muffled.
Yes I found it thanks Pop. Would it be possible to make a vid that shows how to use the 2.618 Fib for our entry price?
That's too bad the sound didn't come out...I did enjoy the portion I did get to hear...great stuff....thanks for the effort on everyones part for doing that......a truely self less act...I appreciate it
quote:
Originally posted by popstocks

quote:
Originally posted by myptofvu

Good morning Kool. Thanks again for the class. Do you know if Pop was able to tape it? I'm still a little unclear on a couple of things.

Hi Myptofvu, please check the strategies section of the forum.
The video of Saturday did not work out, unfortunately the sound from Vyew to the recorder became absolutely muffled.

Wow pretty incredible. I was just testing Kool's cycle on the 5 min. Measuring from the 9:50 to 10:15 candles. That would call for the 10:45 candle to be the next high. As I'm watching I'm thinking no way this is gonna work, the candle would have to move +8.0 pts. to make a high. Well guess what lol.