News analysis

Are there any good sites out there that use artificial intelligence to analyze news and then make recomendations or provide signals?

I'm trying to find something out there that does this.

Thanks!
Scott
I've heard other traders say www.vectorvest.com is good. I have never tried it. Neither software nor artificial intelligence will predict with any accuracy in times like we're having now, keep that n mind. Hope that helps
Some years ago I tried VectorVest for a few months. I don't know if it's still the same but at the time all it did was analyze 1000s of stocks and grade the momentum, up, down or stick, with a color code. I never made any money at all with and neither did a friend of mine who tried it subsequently. IMO it's a waste of money. You can get much the same thing for a lot less money from Best-Charts:

http://www.bestchartsonline.com/

But I never was able to make any money with BC either.* At the time I used BC it was a modest one time fee but now I see they've gone to $19.95 a month.

*Over the years various friends of mine and I have tried dozens of systems and trading services and in their and my experience they're all con artists.

MPUser

dude, why dont you come over and try rich's ttt for a free trial

im sure you'l be happy with the outcome

its located at MYP - go look for it

The Taylor Trading Technique