Globex 11-07-08

Good morning all! First a couple of comments.As you see, my 923 number was hit during last nights globex action.Im so proud of many of you for keeping an open mind and trying to work with , and understand my 'Kools tools'! Really, im flattered. Ifeel like Vo,Margie, and wsj are making tremedous progress. Yesterday was particularly difficult for me since the cycles were very hard to identify accurately due to many bars with the same high or low in close proximity, bars with a high next to abar with the candle body and close higher and so on . Always hard to know which one to use! Anyway, we were able to identify the daily low (within a couple handles from quite a distance away) and know that it had the liklyhood of being a 'decent'(meaning a lot of handles , not just 3-5) one.
Hey, Redsix, what tool do you use for your projections?
Profithound on the oct 13th or 14th es thread i commented on the cardinal moon (oct full moon)due the night of the 14th as aperfect spot for a trend reversal! go to a daily chart to see how that worked out! LOL
selling 912.25
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

Hey, Redsix, what tool do you use for your projections?

It is on a charting package I have. I stumbled across it while setting
up my bollinger bands. I'am still working with it.
This morning I got a projection @ 911.75 off the 5min. @ 7:10 it hit.
That was the reason for my question to you. With your experience in projecting
areas, I want to remove any times that have not been productive in the past.
thx RED!
Stopped out at loss of 2 on my short attempt. ..watching
selling the 916.50 projection,2.5 stop
hmmm.. better cancel and wait for the jobs release ,just in case.
LOL see why i wanted to sell?
yep kool but it didn't spike to 916.5 :). so you would have missed it anyways
FWIW the lowest projection I have for today is 904.75. The rule is this projection
must be taken out before a turn; this has happened. However; I have a projection from
yesterday @ 866.50 which is also a weekly S1 that is still active. Now the question is do we go get that
area? Time will tell.