Globex 11-07-08

Good morning all! First a couple of comments.As you see, my 923 number was hit during last nights globex action.Im so proud of many of you for keeping an open mind and trying to work with , and understand my 'Kools tools'! Really, im flattered. Ifeel like Vo,Margie, and wsj are making tremedous progress. Yesterday was particularly difficult for me since the cycles were very hard to identify accurately due to many bars with the same high or low in close proximity, bars with a high next to abar with the candle body and close higher and so on . Always hard to know which one to use! Anyway, we were able to identify the daily low (within a couple handles from quite a distance away) and know that it had the liklyhood of being a 'decent'(meaning a lot of handles , not just 3-5) one.
missed by only 2 ticks ,Palmer!
yep
For planning purposes today; VAL 900.25, VAH 924.25, POC 908.75; singles 933.75-936.0, 897.0-900.0, 881.75-888.25; sq 9s 886, 901, 916, 931
sq of 9s whats their significance?

do they attract buying or do they form as tops?

quote:
Originally posted by Akola

sq of 9s whats their significance?

do they attract buying or do they form as tops?

http://www.tradingfives.com/video/so9/gann.html
thanks redsix
thats the first 1 min proj(914.75} , if it goes higher the next one is 929.75
buying one at 907.75
im playing a wide stop here to allow for a hoped for cycle low at 8:55
Hi Kool. Does the nfp spikes cause any problems to the count?
FWIW the lowest projection I have for today is 904.75. The rule is this projection
must be taken out before a turn; this has happened. However; I have a projection from
yesterday @ 866.50 which is also a weekly S1 that is still active. Now the question is do we go get that
area? Time will tell.