Globex 11-13-08

Hey gang! Bingo on my market update posted last weekend for much lower prices this week! We are now in a critical stage for the markets.From the long term weekly and monthly charts there are proj down to 777 or so but i was hoping they wouldnt be achieved untill the next expected 'significant ' low when both the 45 day cycle(the one doing this damage) AND the even more powerful 120 day low are scheduled to bottom! Now , im not so sure! Our only hope is that if you remember back in sept ,the last time the 45 day bottomed. i was off by 2 days. I have fri. as the 'scheduled' low so it would actually be sweet if im off by 2 days again! LOL.. im going to take a look at the longer term charts again tonite to see what there saying now. Any way , for short term purposes , im long one from 842.50 and covering here just under the 1 min proj of 845.25
WOW, and to make matters worse, im in for 2 ! sigh, at least im getting a chance here to get out ... but im going to hold for a bit.
See, the way i see it the 5 min bar is once again saying 850 so ill hold for a few more min and tryto get 1-3 handles out of it.
order to cover at 848.25
filled one but not the other...yet!
Whwew, bingo! there it is! 2.25 on each! now up 7.5 on the day and calling it quits! Talk to everyone tomorrow!