WAVERIDER PRO

anyone bought this, http://www.waveriderpro.com/ or know something about it's effectiveness?
I know this doesn't answer your question directly, but be assured no one sells a winning method. That is not to say; there can be some educational value gleaned from the "system sellers" but understand it will be the most expensive educational experiences you will ever have.
I think the reason most traders fail is they spend little time thinking and learning about the markets and themselves before they start executing trades. It is imperative that you figure out what type of trader you are, what strengths and weaknesses you have in your personality that will contribute to your success or failure. Then when you have figured out that you can go about and designing your "edge". But, watching and listening to a bunch of claptrap from a self professed expert is not the way to learn about yourself.
This is only offered in the context of help and not meant to be a comment on your ability or intellect.
I bought WaveRiderPro about a year ago and I think it's a great system. Clean charts, easy to set up, great support.
quote:
Originally posted by KevinH786

I bought WaveRiderPro about a year ago and I think it's a great system. Clean charts, easy to set up, great support.

KevinH786 - can you share anything else about waveriderpro? I have been looking at this for some time, but I found other forums (like T2W) that say this is a bit of a scam and beware.

Regards
pberregi
An answer by a first time poster, followed by a question from a first time poster. Hmmm, whats wrong with this picture?
quote:
Originally posted by pberregi

quote:
Originally posted by KevinH786

KevinH786 - can you share anything else about waveriderpro? I have been looking at this for some time, but I found other forums (like T2W) that say this is a bit of a scam and beware.

Regards
pberregi

I searched T2W and can't find anything.

Can you please post a link or email it to me?
quote:
Originally posted by coops2468

An answer by a first time poster, followed by a question from a first time poster. Hmmm, whats wrong with this picture?

Please tell us.
coops2468: Sorry if this looks suspect - I admit I only joined this forum so that I could submit my query for more information about waveriderpro. Apologies if this isn't good forum etiquette. I just wanted to know if waveriderpro is legit or another of the many scams out there.

joachim reich: Here is the link warning about waveriderpro. The warning is mentioned in the last reply to the original post:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-resources/23205-dave-wright-s-plumpicker-2.html
Thanks pberregi.

I spoke to Dave Wright and one of his members; and exchanged a few emails with another. I'n mulling over whether or not post what I learned as some of the information is conflicting. I've twice asked the person with whom I emailed if we could talk on the phone and haven't received a reply yet.
Thanks joachim, you are a champ. It would be great if you could keep me, and anyone else following this thread, up to date with anything else you find.

Okay. Dave Wright touts on his website and he told me as well, he has 1500+ days in a row without a loss using WaveRider. Quite a feat by anyone's standards.

So I asked him what I thought was a reasonable question: Since you claim a 1500 day win streak, please show me your trading statements for only 90 of those days. Block out any information that is sensitive like your address and account balance--I only want to verify you had 90 profitable days in a row.

The answer was "no." He gave me some convoluted logic of how we much trust each other and there are member testamonials and references, etc. I told him that since he claimed to have 1500 successive win days, he wouldn't be giving out any information through those statements that wasn't already known to the public from his website videos.

I also asked him for a money-back guarantee if, during a 2 week period after I purchased the product, he (not me) did not have 10 straight profitable days. The answer to that was also "no," with more blabber about trust on both of our sides and so on.

He then sent me a video with the trades of the day, which was very ambiguous, so I asked him to tell me precisley what time and price the trades he was referring to took place. He never answered tht request.

So, I came away feeling there is something very wrong with the whole sales pitch and Dave's refusal to substantiate the claims he made about his own trading so I'm not going to buy it.

For a man who claims to be 70 years old and making $3000 each and every day from trading the ES, I have to wonder why he wants and needs my and other traders' $800.
Sandy.

For some reason I was not able to reply to your PM you sent me. If you would like to talk, PM me your email address and I'll respond to your note.

thanks.
Jason