e-mini's courses

Okay, I'm searching and searching.. I really really need and want to learn to trade these e-mini's successfully. I have spent over 10k on this crap. I'm still back to up and down up and down. I haven't actually made any money in two years. I'm breaking even. It's a waste of time. Can anybody recommend anything? I've tried strategy after strategy... My own, somebody else's. I need some kind of education or coach or SOMETHING or SOMEBODY that I can trust. Anybody have any sugguestions????
Thanks for any help you can give.
quote:
Originally posted by TraderMom

Okay, I'm searching and searching.. I really really need and want to learn to trade these e-mini's successfully. I have spent over 10k on this crap. I'm still back to up and down up and down. I haven't actually made any money in two years. I'm breaking even. It's a waste of time. Can anybody recommend anything? I've tried strategy after strategy... My own, somebody else's. I need some kind of education or coach or SOMETHING or SOMEBODY that I can trust. Anybody have any sugguestions????
Thanks for any help you can give.

trader mom. i'm no expert. but i have experience in donations and contributions to the "gurus". go to futures magazine iexpo page . look up al brooks's seminar. it's free. if you can read his book it'll give you more than any of the "gurus" can ever give. also there is a room which has a ton of help and some great traders. all free. plus all six of brooks articles for free. search for "sanuk traders" in google. keep looking 'cause you'll run into sandals, dating services in singapore, etc. but find them and find brooks. best of luck. avoid everyone on the list. i contributed to pristine. waste of money.
Trader Mom - there are sooo many Emini programs and systems out there it is mind boggling...

There are a couple I have come across that were actually pretty good.

Best of luck in your Emini trading adventures...!

I'd like to make a comment here if everyone wouldn't mind. I don't want to sound like the forum police, since that's not my job, but I do try to make suggestions whenever I can that might make the forum a better place. I think that it would be a good idea when someone mentions a service that they find good, that if they are a principal, owner, developer or somehow involved with that service that they mention that at the time of the posting. The old 'disclosure' you see on financial television when they discuss a particular stock or whatever. This is not meant specifically to cba above, but I got to thinking about it because he answered my question about his relationship to eminiviper.com in another thread, and I thought perhaps many reading his post here may not have read the other thread. This way, whether it be cba or whoever, the readers can have a feel for any relationships that may exist, and the information can be best evaluated within that context. I hope everyone agrees with this, and that no one takes offense at my suggestion. Comments?
I totally agree Jim
Thanks for the comment, myptofvu. It would be great to get a consensus of the more active members.
I'm with ya Jim....just disclose it and if you have a legit service / course then you'll be able to handle our praise or our bitching.....I don't think anyone has a problem with good services getting some xtra hits through the forum.......it's when the scam artists show up we have some trouble......I'd like to know if the gap guy folks are principles of his site too....I guess I need to address that there......

thanks Jim

I try to read everyones posts but these days with the kids I babble on more selectively.....lots of great comments, thoughts and minds here...
Thanks, Bruce. That's my point exactly, no problem mentioning a service here, let the discussion begin, but please, if you are involved with the service, be open about it in all the posts (a great way to do that would be to create a signature, like I have a signature, saying for example 'TraderTom, owner/developer of the Awesome ES Trading System').
I agree. Anyone who participates in this environment, should, if they are going to post analysis/charts/commentary that relates to a business concern that they have any relationship with should offer simple disclosure. That's just being honest. I feel that Jim's idea of the "tagline" (ie. Kane Trading) is an easy solution. There will be no confusion and it will offer a poster the ability to showcase their method/system etc. without having all the "noise" of members questioning the veracity and any potential agenda. Anyone has the ability to peruse the sight as much as they want. But after getting to know the environment, if they wish to "sign up," then they can easily display any association with a trading product or service in advance. This would clean up the site a bit so that all traders/vendors etc. can interact more effectively and eliminate wasted times and posts. Just my cent and a half.
MM
thanks myptovu
TraderMom, I suggest you check Online Trading Academy, they provide professional trader's education, and they have about 30 branches worldwide... You can check their site, as they offer also free courses on Futures, stocks, fx, etc.

Good luck.