Trading with an Edge??

Anyone ever heard of this guy or his service? Seems to be some sort of either Market Profile or Resistance/Support line trading? I have no connection with it whatsoever to answer that question in advance. Thanks SunTzu
all i can say is do your due dilligence.
i suggest you ask this guy for details and see what you get back.
From Trading With an Edge (TWE) web site:

See TWE do miracles!! Be astonished! WOW!!

Management "Secret" Formula!

Thetan Slayer Trading ... audit yourself through trading and become a "clear" before the mother ship returns. Uh, this is for entertainment purposes only. Any humor is simulated and in no way should past chuckles be indicative of future smiles. In fact, isn't that why a created, backtested system that's been traded in simulator fashion has the following verbiage ... taken from the website in all-caps:

CFTC RULE 4.41 - HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.

Hope all are having a good Labor Day!
Positive this is same guy EARL who ran BRILLIANT TRADE on Paltalk several months claiming he knew the real floor trader secret numbers. Met a guy who shelled out 3,800 and gave up on it. Claimed he improved it but still uses another promoters service.

Looks like nothing more than lagging moving averages layered both sides of the market supposedly acting as support resistance.

Would definately not waste the money unless he was willing to give a realtime trial.

I don't think it's the same Earl, this guy's name is Patterson, Earl.

quote:
Originally posted by mudd11

Positive this is same guy EARL who ran BRILLIANT TRADE on Paltalk several months claiming he knew the real floor trader secret numbers. Met a guy who shelled out 3,800 and gave up on it. Claimed he improved it but still uses another promoters service.

Looks like nothing more than lagging moving averages layered both sides of the market supposedly acting as support resistance.

Would definately not waste the money unless he was willing to give a realtime trial.

Yup, Earl Patterson ran Brilliant Trade. He was hounding me for years by telling me that he developed the holy grail and want to trade the system with my money ... LOL. Stay away from this losers among many other vendors.
Yes it is the same guy.

Outrageous fees.

Pimpin' this method is outright theft.

peace

researcher247

Read Here:

Hello, and thank you for your question.

T.W.Edge software for NT(NinjaTrader)is not affiliated with any other system but itself is unique.

There are several good traders on this site trading the correct value of the market and can realize that the market is going for the stop-losses of others. This is important.

Most software vendors make the same mistake and so nothing works causing many traders to use blank charts and market profile.

I feel that I have made the chart a lot easier to see, you can't be overloaded or confused while trading.

I have a lot of respect for traders out there and hope for the best future success to all who work at it.

The best way to find out about something is to look at it and see if it works. To answer so many questions I have video's to explain.

Click on my name and Click to send a Private Message request VIDEO's link and Website -- to answer your questions (I don't use this site)

My software is not advertised and does not blast out emails as several other vendors do. It is available to private clients who wish for a trading tool that works.

Good luck to you and your trading success.
Based on info from some of the above posts as well as the vendor's website, here are some relatively recent bits of info publicly available. It may be helpful, along with other posts in this thread, to anyone who's curious about this vendor's services and wares.

Denver, CO, August 5, 2009 – Trading with an Edge and NinjaTrader, LLC are pleased to announce that the new real time market prediction indicator is now available on the industry leading NinjaTrader trading platform.

About Trading with an Edge
The Trading with an Edge indicators and methodology was developed by Earl Patterson for traders to see the market in a whole new way and to trade with the ‘smart money’ and not against it. Based in Austin, TX, Trading with an Edge provides indicators and education for beginner and experienced traders to help them accomplish their trading goals.

http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/NinjaTrader_TradingwithanEdge_PressRelease_Aug_05_2009.pdf

-----------------------------------------------------------
Incorporated by Earl F Patterson, Trading With An Edge, Inc. is located at 1519 Talisker Dr Clearwater, FL 33755. Trading With An Edge, Inc. was incorporated on Thursday, March 26, 2009 in the State of FL and is currently active. Earl F Patterson represents Trading With An Edge, Inc. as their registered agent.

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Clearwater/trading-with-an-edge-inc/26669453.aspx
Not a single post ACTUALLY HAS THE SOFTWARE (the original question to the Post from SunTzu)

Tradingedge-TWE is listed on the Ninjatrader vendor list. And TradingEdge is a valid Corporation registered in Florida.

Thank you.

Everyone have a great weekend.
"real time market prediction indicator"

Cannot wait to see the statistics to back up that claim.
Yeah, good company, my friend uses Trading With An Edge and likes it a lot. Like me, he uses Ninjatrader.