Reversal Dynamics (Greatest Trading Tools)

Reversal Dynamics was the original name of a online course by a man named Michael Parsons. The course changed names about 2 or 3 years ago to, GreatestTradingTools.com. His course is based on the scientific method of wave extraction, which allows one to determine in advance when price will change direction, usually to the exact bar. Taken one step further, also able to know where price will go before it even begins it's move (this area is called Balance Dynamics). Unfortunately, I got involved with it about a month before it made all it's upgrades and NEW rules. For lack of a better term, I allowed myself to get lost or mixed up in the shuffle. Putting my personal issue on the side (as I am sure I could have worked harder to have received more satisfaction), I am still curious to know if these scientific and geometric principles actually work? Has anyone tried this course and found it to be successful? Anytime I see his promotions or website I still wonder to this day if his concept's really did work? Thanks in advance for any reply's.
Just after I typed that it dawned on me that I have Parsons PDF " Reversal magic"....but you my friends can get it here for free.......I will not give my opinion on the techniques until Doer posts some charts etc....anyway, we can follow along and those interested can get the pdf here....and Free...u folks know how I luv free.....

http://www.scribd.com/doc/22254000/Reversal-Magic-Michael-J-Parsons

I am not sure if I agree with using pirated stuff from PRIVATE persons, but this is certainly a good introduction. As for CORPORATE pirated stuff, I am all for "open season" -- seeing as how much they screw us. (Checked your Cell Phone Bill lately?)

Being that as it may, I will try to give entry/exit examples as time allows. Just note that the "Reversal Magic" Course is very powerful, but only one leg of three distinct strategies that Parsons has developed. You could make a lot of money doing just the one, but using all three reduces your risk dramatically.

Doer
OK -- the Charts finally posted, after five tries --

http://www.mypivots.com/Board/Topic/5154/-1/sp-reversals-targets

Enjoy,
Doer
Originally posted by Doer

Just note that the "Reversal Magic" Course is very powerful, but only one leg of three distinct strategies that Parsons has developed. You could make a lot of money doing just the one, but using all three reduces your risk dramatically.

Thanks Doer;

what are the other 2 strategies that Parsons has developed?

I thought that was covered in my original post.

The three stragies are --

Reversal Dynamics

Channel Surfing

Balance Dynamics, which includes Targeting

Doer
In case you are not aware, I am posting current Market scenarios in the Charts Section --

http://www.mypivots.com/Board/Topic/5152/1/dollar-gold-cup

with one post to the S&P Thread --

http://www.mypivots.com/Board/Topic/5154/1/sp-reversals-targets

Future postings will depend on what I trade, but these two Markets and Gold have my immediate attention.

The Charts should go a long way in explaining how Reversals and Targets work.

Good Trading,
Doer

Doer, I appreciate your efforts to spread the word.
I thought Horizontal lines had to be drawn from major swing pivots, and then the diagonal lines from minor pivots drawn to link up to the Horizontal lines to show the reversal points.
Could you elaborate on this please?
Thanks!
I'm amazed at the overall lack of interest in this thread given the instant riches and crystal ball claims.

I take that as a good sign that perhaps the audience is getting wise to these types of gimmicks.
Originally posted by phantasmagoria

I'm amazed at the overall lack of interest in this thread given the instant riches and crystal ball claims.

I take that as a good sign that perhaps the audience is getting wise to these types of gimmicks.

I've seen gimmicks Phantas, and I just don't think this one qualifies.
This isn't "Magic Lines in the Sand" stuff. I really think there's something to this market geometry. Not that I plot phases of the moon..HA!
Not arguing with ya, just my humble opinion.

I'd really like to read more of Doer's experiences and thoughts on this one.