ES 10-07-10

Well, not much changed overnight , same targets apply. The only difference i see is that both the 5 min and the 13 min mov avg's have changed to a bearish posture.
believeit or not i had an order to buy 82.26 this morning but cancelled so i could sleep!... about 10 mi to soon..lol
Es has to pullback to the 1133 area for me to chase a buy here...
Be extra careful in the last half hour of CL pit trading KB. It closes in 35 min and they often do some pretty crazy stuff.
Click image for original size
i think that was a lil b wave triangle that broke down...im L with you @ .77...stop .70
crude 89t1 7 10
IM trying to decide if it wants higher than 82.97 before the close...

gettin late
covered 82.89..just to late for me..
Originally posted by koolblue

Good one KB. The stop runs they have done today have been pretty lame but that can change any time.

i took .90 on the way up and moved my stop to .80, which would have been 1 tick below the extreme of i if it would have turned out that way...what stop have u been using?
started that trade at 82.58 stop.. 22 cents

...sure Einstein... see the chart? see the obvious support around that 82.60 level? And notice the 2 lows i have marked.. after the second one it seemed to me it would be natural to test the upper boundry around 83.10 or so. i had the projection to 83.13 and a short term chart saying 82.97 minimum! when i saw this we were around 82.69... a few seconds later ,it started to take off so i just pulled the trigger for a market fill.Hence my entry.too bad it was so late