ES Short term trading 4-20-10

I'm selling anytime we go above 1201 in overnight and day session untill the low volume at 98.75 - 97.75 fills in...this is also the 50 % O/N range which has been a huge target lately

Obvious keys are the ONH at 1202 which is near the R1 today ( nice volumje up there) and up at 1206 - 1207 we have weekly and daily PV numbers....

Down below we have the 94 - 95 which goes well with the weekly PV and the O/N low
thanks but that was nothing more than the first hours high...I'd really like them to fill in between the two high nodes...so 1200.50 would be really cool..
Long 1202. 1208.00 objective. Will see. stop 1201.00
nice entry hunter..
1207 is R2 an 1208 is 2.161% ... moving stop to B.E.
could you elaborate when u have a chance...I basically look at the swings to see which one is dragging/leading.....somedays it's es and others it's YM...do u think YM always leads? These divergences aren't perfect
Originally posted by ak1

But yet Dow is a leader and SP follower. When Dow starts to follow SP some thing is wrong, like a mirage.
why did you enter there hunter..? was that Vwap or the PVP price as per volume?
Originally posted by BruceM

could you elaborate when u have a chance...I basically look at the swings to see which one is dragging/leading.....somedays it's es and others it's YM...do u think YM always leads? These divergences aren't perfect
Originally posted by ak1

But yet Dow is a leader and SP follower. When Dow starts to follow SP some thing is wrong, like a mirage.

Oh well it tag me at B.E Gezz
Originally posted by BruceM

why did you enter there hunter..? was that Vwap or the PVP price as per volume?

LOL you guys have lots of good things to look at. I only look at S/Rs and oscillators. If the 2m and 5 or 10m oscillators are congruent on a S/R then I take a short term position. Then move the B.E. fast and follow with a trailing stop. That's how I trade LOL
Oh!I meant in terms of touching open, highs and lows. If Dow touches one and SP doesn't then we have a divergence that is met the following day. Just a trading bias for the next day.
Trying again. long 1202.50 she is gonna run stop 1201.50
I closed this out at 1207.50...perhaps in the morning we will get a better trade