ES Short Term Trading 6-17-10

Here's what I'm looking at with Price Action S/R levels as usual ... it's a map. The RED are potential significant price zones with MAGENTA being semi-significant potential zones ... and the CYAN dashed lines are the Weekly Pivot Levels. Have a daily chart followed by a 30min chart. Volume at Price is the light blue vertical indicator on the right legend of the charts.

Click image for original size
es daily sr for 61710

es 30m sr for 6 17 10

Hopefully will have time to post my take for honing down on price areas supported by other factors that add to their relevance later. Hope this is a useful map and look forward to other's charts and analysis including the MP inputs!
Bruce, Phileo, Paul, Kool and others ... jump on in here. And everyone is not only welcome to post ... but encouraged to share ideas and analysis ... charts are always helpful too!!!
I only have the 1118.75 - 1117 and the 1111 - 1112,50...looking for shorts and going light as still on Vacation

Short 1113...looking for 1110..
6djun16

Initial weakness in the globex overnite session gave way to Euro strength, and now ES gapped up again and is set to make new 20day high in RTH session.

The trend, while strong, becomes more prone to profit taking at these levels in my opinion.

Levels I am watching today:

1109-1110: two prior closes + yesterday's POC
1107: area of previous initiative pullback moves; should be minor support here.
1099-1100: prior POC + prior hi (see dragon Pattern)

If 1109 fails to hold, that will open up the potential for a re-test of 1100.
flat on all at 09.75..have a great day all...gotta surf!!!
Originally posted by BruceM

flat on all at 09.75..have a great day all...gotta surf!!!

Enjoy your vacation! Where are you? Sounds like Hawaii...
a bad economic report at 7am. (PST) could trigger the profit taking that I mentioned in prior post.

watching....
short 1108.75 2pt stop
Originally posted by phileo

short 1108.75 2pt stop

1109 failed as support, looking for 1107 to fail as well, or i am out.
stop to b/e

short 1108.75 2pt stop

1109 failed as support, looking for 1107 to fail as well, or i am out.
stop to b/e

stopped out b/e (that was a mistake to move stop so soon)
just peeked at the Phill Fed Mfg. Index number, and it was really bad.
Now we have 2 failed supports: 1110, 1107.
I will be looking to get short around 1107 (if mkt offers me the opp.) targetting 1100.
i longed for that triple on the 5 minute (on SIM) but was going for 1109, which it never hit.