Fathers Day trading

C'mon and join me up at 1124.25.....for selling...will add above 27 if needed.....Where was 80 % of the 3 WAR from last week.....where is the Crappy high from Friday...where were the Leftover triples.....

enough celebrating...lets get back to work!!
Besides the major ratchet concept of 1125 you can read more of my crazy logic here....

http://www.mypivots.com/board/topic/5800/-1/being-wrong-and-the-3-dar

There is a lot of crap out there being sold on the net....I guess we'd have more participation if we charged money...this isn't ego talking either...very few questions on the 3 Dar and 3 war so I guess for once it's simple enough that it needs no further explainations

I just went flat at 1116.75....hopefully you know why and if you don't and you care, you should ask..... !!!
nice fading Bruce
Nice one bruce to bad i had work...

but why'd you exit at 116 and why was there such a huge gap and run up on the open??
DAR min range projection? from 1127 high?
Look at Fridays double , 30 minute top in the RTH session....gaps outside of there tend to bounce off those...a previous days high is normally a support level with a gap higher open...a double top like that makes it even stonger
selling continues for me up at 26.25 in Mondays day session
double bot at 23 from O/N is initial target
hoping this gap is the failed higher auction that sucked in last longs...so next target is 17
Hi, I am new to this site. expect ES pop to 26 area
More to go, Looking at 28 now.
hey ,,,thanks Feng...I guess this kinda proves that most don't go back and read these or just don't have much compassion for their fellow traders lives.... I get it !! Trading is hard and it hardens us to the world sometimes....

He is a billion percent better and thanks for the good vibes.
Originally posted by feng456

Originally posted by BruceM

miracle hold due to a kid with 103.5 fever...damn water parks!!!

flat 1106.75 ...THE RAT!!!1106.25

OVB on the daily ...was suppose to happen last week!!

hope she gets better soon