Es short term trading 9-2-10

Numbers today

1071.75 - 1073.75 **** key support

1059 - 1061***

Further upside will be determined by O/N high if reports at 8:30 rally the market
I'm small short at 83.25...for some reason I am obsessed...to a fault, with 77.50 today...border line gambling with report coming...will try for 81 first...two reports should lead to confusion...I hope
I don't use volume as you know, but if this is a true inverse H&S pattern, volume will need to be increased here for a lift that fits on hourly chart with top of head 1003, L-R shoulders 1037-8.(I usually don't speak of H&S patterns as they're to easily thrown out there by many that don't know what they're talking about.)
Also need to break 1098.5 for my satisfaction here. If can't, we got more low to go on an hourly picture(see big blue uptrend line at bottom of chart posted earlier).
lots of back and forth across that 77.50 YD...we'll soon see
on 85.75 now...air below
82.25 needs filling in TOO
82.25 still needs work on downside....new shorts at 84.25....only concern is the run of hour high or low need to be done
84.50 is peak volume from report spike...so trade above will ciome bsack for tests...ym the real laggard here....lookinf for additional sells above hour highs
nice read
Originally posted by BruceM

84.50 is peak volume from report spike...so trade above will ciome bsack for tests...ym the real laggard here....lookinf for additional sells above hour highs
That could be taken two ways David....LOL....nice market read or nice post to read...? Ha...look at all those typos......yikes..amazed that make sense...trading and posting... BLAH!!

That 84.50 gonna end up being a key number at days end when we look for our numbers even though we had it from the 10 am report volume......they love to jerk it around those on MOST days....

For reference though one could look at those volume spikes from YD reports and see how they didn't back in fill around the volume thrusts....just trying to keep it real as nothing is perfect..
Originally posted by DavidS

nice read
Originally posted by BruceM

we now need to monitor for one of two things....

1) the nq growing weaker which will help or shorts or

2) The YM catching up to the strength of ES and NQ to get long or at least stop shorting
91 would be a good target usually.
seeing a lot of volume here