ES S/R Map for 11-1-10

Here's what I've got coming into Monday. The Blue lines are potential S/R price levels derived from Price Action ... Magenta lines are potential semi-significant levels. The thinner Light Blue dashed lines are the Weekly Pivots. Drew these in on Saturday after consulting the 5min/Daily/&30min charts ... looking at both RTH sessions and also ATH.

Would appreciate any feedback, but more importantly, other folks' charts (or price levels accompanied by analysis) to get a "collective" of a variety of approaches and "eyes" viewing the upcoming trading session.

So far tonight, the ES opened and pushed up to, then paused, and finally punched beyond 87.50 from 10/28's high.

Click image for original size
es 30m sr for 11110

The 92-94 zone is a PASR level that also includes a Wkly Pvt ... and also (for fib traders) two price projections of what might be called potential "exhaustion" fall inside that same zone. To the downside, as of price right now, 85 (very minor) and 80-82 zone are potential Support levels as displayed on the chart.

Hope this is helpful to some and look forward to other posts!

The Funky Monkey
Beautiful calls there guys!
MonkeyM, Lorn, BillHR. BruceM. Great posts and charts, thanks for taking your time and effort.!

I didn't trade today, not always day trade. The info here is very valuable because it comes from real traders. I know what you mean MonkeyM. We should have a "eliite" traders page, if people want to see what's posted there, well, they most pay a monthly fee. End of month, best poster gets a price that comes from the fees. Webmaster should keep some too.

As Bruce also pointed out last time, 1400 hits a day +- and not even a freaking thank you! It takes a lot of effort to post and still keep focus on your trading.

Or, for important info. we can use e-mail between people that are trading,, and just post the basic staff.......
Originally posted by i1hunter

Beautiful calls there guys!
MonkeyM, Lorn, BillHR. BruceM. Great posts and charts, thanks for taking your time and effort.!

I didn't trade today, not always day trade. The info here is very valuable because it comes from real traders. I know what you mean MonkeyM. We should have a "eliite" traders page, if people want to see what's posted there, well, they most pay a monthly fee. End of month, best poster gets a price that comes from the fees. Webmaster should keep some too.

As Bruce also pointed out last time, 1400 hits a day +- and not even a freaking thank you! It takes a lot of effort to post and still keep focus on your trading.

Or, for important info. we can use e-mail between people that are trading,, and just post the basic staff.......

I agree it's tough to post while trading. i am barely able to pop on and read while trading! LOL!

I have been more of a swing trader but have learned a GREAT deal about intraday from the posters here. Thank you very much!

Good luck to all.