Mohan

Mohan from http://www.21stcenturyfutures.com/ is still around with his morning call. I remember reading his stuff for the first time about 3 or 4 years ago. Then it was called Day Trader's Action (http://www.daytradersaction.com/). I know that for few months during 2003 or 2004 he went through a very successful period where he was averaging 5 to 8 ES points a day and as a result he built up a large subscriber base. I heard that he had over 1,000 subscribers to his $125/year newsletter so he was obviously doing something right.

I just recently saw a link to his new site and was wondering how he was doing now. Anybody subscribe to him at the moment? If so, what are the calls like now? His site has a good video of him chatting about his calls.
i have signed up for the 1 month trial and will let u know how it goes
I have just received an email from Mohan's 21st Century Trading Company. Here is some of what it said:
quote:
As of August 28th, 2006, the 21st Century Futures Market Force Live Update Service is up over 500% this year with 8 out of 10 winning months.*

Here’s how I arrive at these dizzying numbers…

From January 1 through August 30, 2006, Mohan is up 104.50 S&P points with only 1 SMALL LOSING MONTH. Figuring 104.50 points times $50 = $5225 which is a 422% return on a conservative $1000 margin.

Every trade recommendation is done live in real time!

As one of the world’s best known publishers of financial newsletters, books and advisories, I have some great investment advisors and traders in my organization, BUT Mohan is really remarkable.

We’ve set up the 21st Century Futures Market Force Live Update Service so it updates in real time - no delays - like lightning, you get his buys, sells and market analysis in real time.
Anybody here use this Market Force Live Update Service? I would really like to hear from another trader like myself who is interested in subscribing to this. Market pitches like this are obviously what you are going to hear from Mohan & Co but I want to hear from someone who has turned a small account into a big one using this. Or the opposite because they could not use it.
Hi, [novastar] dint report back other he lost his bank roll or???
quote:
Originally posted by novastar

I just sent you an email asking how your free trial went. You said that you would report back on it.
quote:
Originally posted by elite trader

quote:
Originally posted by novastar

I just sent you an email asking how your free trial went. You said that you would report back on it.

i got your email. i am sorry that i did not report back but i did not make any use of it. i received the report each day in my inbox but just skimmed through it and did not trade or watch if it worked or not. sorry about not reporting back.
Thanks for the update novastar. I've also done that before. i.e. signed up to evaluate a service and then just not had the time to look at it.
Thanks for the prompt reply novastar!!!!!! I would like to see a good analysis of Mohan. I am sure that someone has done one but I cannot find one yet.
quote:
Originally posted by inventor

inventor: Have you ever tried Mohan's service?
quote:
Originally posted by George Soros

quote:
Originally posted by inventor

inventor: Have you ever tried Mohan's service?

NO…. I never used any service, my philosophy on that is if the guy is that good Y don’t use it for himself?
Exactly!! Why are people selling the golden goose when they could be selling gold eggs for the rest of their lives?
LOL - okay I understand now.