Mohan

Mohan from http://www.21stcenturyfutures.com/ is still around with his morning call. I remember reading his stuff for the first time about 3 or 4 years ago. Then it was called Day Trader's Action (http://www.daytradersaction.com/). I know that for few months during 2003 or 2004 he went through a very successful period where he was averaging 5 to 8 ES points a day and as a result he built up a large subscriber base. I heard that he had over 1,000 subscribers to his $125/year newsletter so he was obviously doing something right.

I just recently saw a link to his new site and was wondering how he was doing now. Anybody subscribe to him at the moment? If so, what are the calls like now? His site has a good video of him chatting about his calls.
Some times I read their sales pitch to se if I can pick up any hints? But you know they never reveal any, thay just go on and on as to how good the staff is.
When I started out anything I read was a go get it must have it? But I’m self taught kind of guy so I didn’t spend a lot.
Jon Markman was the only one who got my first money and the last.
Who is Jon Markman?
Okay I just read the first bit that he commented on now:
quote:
Oil stocks to buy as gas prices plunge

Ignore the short-term seesaws and face the fact that higher prices will come back. Then hedge your bets with stocks that will go up when gas does.

By Jon Markman

Crude-oil prices have plunged in the past four months by 25%, a move that has punished energy speculators, delighted SUV owners and pushed alternative-power ideas to the back burner.

I do not understand how he took your money? He writes a new letter? Did you subscribe? Did you feel that he sold you short?
quote:
Originally posted by elite trader

Okay I just read the first bit that he commented on now:
quote:
Oil stocks to buy as gas prices plunge

Ignore the short-term seesaws and face the fact that higher prices will come back. Then hedge your bets with stocks that will go up when gas does.

By Jon Markman

Crude-oil prices have plunged in the past four months by 25%, a move that has punished energy speculators, delighted SUV owners and pushed alternative-power ideas to the back burner.

I do not understand how he took your money? He writes a new letter? Did you subscribe? Did you feel that he sold you short?

I don't read his column i bought his book and been newbie on the market i didn’t understand what hi was talking about so i didn’t buy any more books.
LOL - okay I understand now.