ES Numbers for 3-01-11

key numbers

1335 - 1336 volume in O/N and O/N high - also an old gap there

1327.50 - volume from YD and O/N low - VA high too

1323 - 1322 - volume yesterday and weekly open

1319 - yesterdays low

1314.75 key volume from Friday and Sundays O/N session

Reports at 10 EST...trade with passion!!

\I prefer shorts for gap fill today as we have had two consecutive unfilled up gaps
O/N Profile.

Click image for original size
onprofile03012011
Everything I am looking at makes me ultra bearish on the ES today at the open. The sole exception is today is the first trading day of the new month, which is a sure lock for a green close.
It will be interesting to see if the 1st of the month green close trend is held today.

Originally posted by pt_emini

Everything I am looking at makes me ultra bearish on the ES today at the open. The sole exception is today is the first trading day of the new month, which is a sure lock for a green close.
Spot on Bruce!

Originally posted by BruceM

...trade with passion!!

Originally posted by pt_emini

..kudos old friend!..fantastic call! going over my 1334.50 prujection had me bullish.. incorrectly?
bounced right off that lower trendline intersecting your 1322 projection, great call kool !

Morning Trend Channel
yeah, maybe...took one off at 1323.25(long from 1321.75)and still holding the other... was hoping for 1325 ish, but im having my doubts!
Single prints & low vol node at 1325.00

Morning TPO / Single Prints
the biggest volume number generated from today falls at the 1317.50 - 1318.25 area...there are also single prints that haven't filled in yet at the same spot which gets back to the idea I mentioned earlier