Market Profile Webinar 6736

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/554390393

THIS IS THE FREE LINK TO JIM DALTON FREE WEBINAR TOMORROW THURSDAY MAY 26,2011
thanks for the link..I hope they record it
yes they are going to record it but it will cost $50 to get the recording. THE WEBINAR TODAY AT 4;30 IS FREE
Thanks khamore1 ;

Is that CT or ET
ET IF YOU FOLLOW THE LINK YOU WILL GET ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED
anyone listen in on this ? I'm curious if it was good or a big commercial for the newly revised book...looking for a brief summary if anyone has time..
I'm just starting to learn market profile so most of it was confusing to me but Mr. Dalton talked about two hours and he used only five minutes for commercial. I think that Mr. Dalton takes pride knowing that people are following him more than he cares about making money from a video any how this is my impression of Mr. Dalton

anyone has a different opinion I would like to hear it as well
Hi curious to know if they will hold this webinar on Market Profile again. A newbie at it and would like to see the best way to use it. Thanks
TradeSeeker go to their site http://www.jdaltontrading.com/webinars.php

they have more than 5 recorded webinars you can watch them for free

He is the best educator who cares about us the traders

if you have any problem viewing any videos call Ms. Julia Stuart
413-695-4361
Thanks for the link and info!!
Originally posted by khamore1

I'm just starting to learn market profile so most of it was confusing to me but Mr. Dalton talked about two hours and he used only five minutes for commercial. I think that Mr. Dalton takes pride knowing that people are following him more than he cares about making money from a video any how this is my impression of Mr. Dalton

anyone has a different opinion I would like to hear it as well

Agree 100%. We are lucky to have a true market profile authority give so many free webinars. I must have listened to 20 hours over last 6 months. What the poor guy is supposed to do? not talk about his book or other offerings?

He should get an outside marketing company to promote his offerings so that a $25 book becomes $49.99 book? and even at $49.99 book will be worth it.

In my book there are only two true teachers and traders- Jim Dalton and Mark Fisher. There are lot of other good teachers or traders but having both of the qualities in one person, I have not found besides in Jim Dalton and Mark Fisher.
The beauty is that mypivots has search capabilities where anyone can pull up all of Bruce's and others sharings/teachings FREE ... so anyone and all ... have at it!