Market Profile Webinar 6736

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/554390393

THIS IS THE FREE LINK TO JIM DALTON FREE WEBINAR TOMORROW THURSDAY MAY 26,2011
I think Bruce (and a few others here) are better masters of MP and Volume Profile in the real world of trading ... day-in-and-day-out. I'd challenge anyone to a head-to-head trading gig AND not only calling trades and levels in real time ... but also how Bruce TEACHES what he does with it all in comprehensive detail - and it's FREE, WTF!!!! Dalton and others might find a "mentor" with Brucifer's market understanding. Just a thought.

I am MonkeyMeat and I approve this message!
Monkey Meat you’re absolutely right about Bruce knowledge understanding trading and qualifications but Bruce cannot go and start a new course for each new member of this forum so in my opinion the best approach will be to get a beginner’s course and then come back to this forum to complete his/her degree

I'm in a paid Market Profile trading room and most of my winning trades I get right here in this forum and free....
The beauty is that mypivots has search capabilities where anyone can pull up all of Bruce's and others sharings/teachings FREE ... so anyone and all ... have at it!