ES Wednesday 10-12-11

Below you will see a 10 minutes all sessions "before the fact chart" with the pivots set-up for today's session. The chart is self explanatory.

Will see what the market has for us, and as always, the market has the last word and in due time will show us the way.

I see for you the same I see for my self: Having the best of luck and fun, awesome profitable trading day!

Click image for original size
sp 500 es 10 minute before the fact chart with pivot set up for 101211
923cbc582590c02690c0f12a986d9063
I have 1206 as a significant level - untested break-down from 9/20 and singles there to 1206. Lets see how anal "they" are.
Will be watching for a reversal signal in 1206-1208.75 area
if we get there
my volume profile chart does not go that far, anyone has any significant levels there? last hour of 9/20.
VIX at support now (mkt at resistance)
How is the foot prints up here are we getting sell orders in
Footprint did not show big orders yet, but volume profile is pretty, like a flower....lol - very symmetrical. I will post big volume when I see it- level I mean

2011 10 121025
Thank you lisa
Originally posted by Lisa P

Footprint did not show big orders yet, but volume profile is pretty, like a flower....lol - very symmetrical. I will post big volume when I see it- level I mean

2011 10 121025

This action is at the bottom of the congestion on 9/20

2011 10 121041
Something very important I left out:
In the "after the fact chart", notice how the E.W. (Elliot wave) unfolds right with the pivots. Some times the pivots are amazing!!

Originally posted by sandoxe

Below is the follow up chart for the "before the fact chart" posted this morning at 01:25. THe chart is self explanatory.

sp 500 es 10 minute pivots set up follow up chart and after the fact for 10121

Originally posted by sandoxe

Below you will see a 10 minutes all sessions "before the fact chart" with the pivots set-up for today's session. The chart is self explanatory.

Will see what the market has for us, and as always, the market has the last word and in due time will show us the way.

I see for you the same I see for my self: Having the best of luck and fun, awesome profitable trading day!

sp 500 es 10 minute before the fact chart with pivot set up for 101211