ES Wednesday 2-1-12

A quick video of the numbers I'm using for today....and the reasons for them

No video below? Try this link: numbers2.swf

KOOL- is it really you? Hope everything is OK with you and yours. Emailed you about 2 months and no reply so great to see you in action again. Enjoy your posts- please continue and maybe have another look at CL which I am trying to trade with your price projections. All the best. E
Bruce,
First time responder to the site, have followed you on this site for some time. Your videos recently are extremely helpful. Took a long with you today after several stop outs prior, looking forward to your views and those of others. Been trading for a year or so but not profitable YET. Took an mentoring program with Andrew Menaker to help with not pulling the trigger, got past that now trying to use my charts to better understand the markets. Again, thanks for your insight.

sharks57
welcome to the forum and thanks for the good words!!!
Originally posted by sharks57

Bruce,
First time responder to the site, have followed you on this site for some time. Your videos recently are extremely helpful. Took a long with you today after several stop outs prior, looking forward to your views and those of others. Been trading for a year or so but not profitable YET. Took an mentoring program with Andrew Menaker to help with not pulling the trigger, got past that now trying to use my charts to better understand the markets. Again, thanks for your insight.

sharks57