ES Friday 2-10-12

Right back into Mondays open as I type at the critical 1334 - 35 area here in the overnight....upside would be watching 1339 - 41

below here we will have 1329.75 - 1330.50
Originally posted by Big Mike

Originally posted by khamore1

Originally posted by vasuki

friday this late anything can happen

The closer we get to the close of the RTH and the Breath stays at or below -1600 I can mortgage your house that it will continue down

I think this is a silly statement to make by someone whose prior post was looking to save a tick or two.

Worrying about ticks? Really?

It is odd but I think your statement is silly and without any merit, I don’t see any place Vasuki was talking about making a tick or two certainly I never mentioned it. You’re confused and confusing others. Please go back and read the thread you will find out who mentioned ticks….
I really think it is time to some people here realize that we are in this room/place to kill time or we are a bunch of silly idiots. it is a shame that ultimately we are all trying to become good traders and hopefully make money of this. I have been a future,option trader(full time) since 1997 and have no interest in being distracted and ridiculed. May be need to learn some humility from Bruce. That guy is sharp and has respect for others.Please stop this nonsense of putting someone down and focus and spend energy in helping others and be productive or just keep your comments for your self.This is not the way serious traders behave.

The closer we get to the close of the RTH and the Breath stays at or below -1600 I can mortgage your house that it will continue down

I think this is a silly statement to make by someone whose prior post was looking to save a tick or two.

It is odd but I think your statement is silly and without any merit, I don’t see any place Vasuki was talking about making a tick or two certainly I never mentioned it. You’re confused and confusing others. Please go back and read the thread you will find out who mentioned ticks….

My apologies, you're right. I mispoke. Grunt was the poster about ticks.

Sorry

Sorry

And I don't recall being too "hung up about a tick or two" either. Besides, what the hell do you know about me? (ticks, really?).

Lighten up Francis.

Sorry

Apology accepted I’m sorry if I was to harsh in my response