ES Tuesday 4-10-12

The one minute just confirmed the spike in volume in the 30 minute wasn't buyer optimisim but rather a chance to unload trapped longs. Which created a chance to trap more longs. Having said that I might buy the close this evening and sell at the open.

What do you see?
I'll tell ya what I see...I see JDSCOTT being locked out for being a knucklehead...whew, these forums can be a scary place when some posters like JDSCOTT don't get the levels spelled out for them on a daily basis ..

ya just gotta go read his brief babble from yesterday thread as to why he got the royal boot...

so lets hope that some got both air pockets to fill in for them today ...low volume at 75 seems ripe for the picking still at least that is my bias...
gm everyone, back from a short vacation

was reading dalton's blog yesterday and he mentioned as a key area to the downside the gap that exists between 67 and 70.5, and not surprinsingly we made a quick bounce off of the top of that gap earlier today...should we pierce into it, we could easily end up on the other side, where i would be a buyer again hopefully with some air above...one other thing, we have the weekly s2 at 68.25, close to that gpa's lower edge

good luck today
weekly s2 is down here at 69 so if we can get signs of life to go up should happen here if it's going to happen....a minor low volume spot too
whoops...should have read your post..welcome back Nick hope u are well rested..
Big Mike..as per yesterdays post I wish you nothing but the best in your IB trading. Please keep us posted .
thanks bruce

Originally posted by BruceM

whoops...should have read your post..welcome back Nick hope u are well rested..
well, I'm trying down here at 68.25 but feel they may need that old VPOC at 67.25 first..this is aggressive as $ticks making lower lows and we have had no plus 700 readings today...

my basic plan is to add into this lower when we get a divergence in volume and $tick
trying to target 71.25 but don't feel that this has bottomed yet...slight $tick and volume divergence on that last push
i am with you bruce...i had s2 at 68.25 for this week which has stopped the leaking so far

i do think they might want 65.5 later today or in the near future...i am attaching the daily chart with its initial proj right at that level

http://www.sierrachart.com/userimages/upload_2/133406975848.png

well, I'm trying down here at 68.25 but feel they may need that old VPOC at 67.25 first..this is aggressive as $ticks making lower lows and we have had no plus 700 readings today...

my basic plan is to add into this lower when we get a divergence in volume and $tick
small size for me on this long due to that 65ish level lingering below

Originally posted by NickP

i am with you bruce...i had s2 at 68.25 for this week which has stopped the leaking so far

i do think they might want 65.5 later today or in the near future...i am attaching the daily chart with its initial proj right at that level

http://www.sierrachart.com/userimages/upload_2/133406975848.png

No I don't post everyday anymore. yesterday I got lured in by JDscotts attack on Monkey meat. Participation had dried up but perhaps it will return with an increase in volatility.