Win a copy of The Trend Following Bible by Andrew Abraham

Do you want to win a copy of The Trend Following Bible by Andrew Abraham?

If so then simply reply to this forum post and let us know that you want a chance to win. We will close this competition at midnight on 9 January 2013 31 December 2012 and on or shortly after 10 January 2013 we will pick one of the replies at random to be the winner.

Good luck!

Originally posted by day trading

Do you want to win a copy of The Trend Following Bible by Andrew Abraham?

If so then simply reply to this forum post and let's us know that you want a chance to win. We will close this competition at midnight on 31 December 2012 and on or shortly after 1 January 2013 we will pick one of the replies at random to be the winner.

Good luck!

DT, please include me!

Thanks.
By all means ... sign this Monkey up!
This isn't like trading, unless when I lose you ask me for a book! Sign me up and thanks for the many FOMC emails.
Please ad myself in the draw.
Count me in
What are my implied obligations for participating in this contest?

Am I agreeing to my photograph being used or consenting to media coverage should I be concluded the winner of this contest?

What are my tax obligations should I accept ownership of the Grand Prize. Will I be responsible for claiming said prize as a gift or report the win as a lottery or gambling gain?

By entering this contest am I giving consent to third party cookies or other internet tracking software or giving permission to be contacted with future product announcements or inducements?

Must I appear in person to accept the prize or may a legal representative to whom I have given a limited Power of Attorney be able to accept the prize on my behalf?

Does my acceptance of said prize imply an endorsement on my part to any entity or its agents that are sponsoring this contest?

What are the fees, levies, excises, shipping/handling charges if any associated with the award process?

Is there a declared indemnity or acceptance of waiver should the use of this award result in either physical or psychological harm or trauma including but not limited to (PTSD, Carpal Tunnel, Insomnia, Bi-Polar Disorder, Bed Wetting, Nocturnal Emission, etc...)?

In lieu of prize may contestant claim a cash equivalent based on current market value on the close of business the day of the award?

I look forward to your response :)

Good luck to everyone.
Books on trading methods are great. Learn lots from them.
I would really like to win a copy of the Trend Following book.
Seabob22
Seems like a whole lot of effort that only a Lawyer/Attorney/Perfectionist would ask? Of course, in that case, the questions are only for display as any good Attorney would only ask questions that (He/She/It) would know the answer to before asking. Silly me.
Nice myptofvu!
- I wish that our competitions could command such wonderful legalese.
yes, please