es 12-14-12

here's my basic plan and numbers....meant to say "afternoon pullback high" up at the 1416 area..if we open in yesterdays RTH range then pitbull numbers will be more accurate

u will need to turn up the volume

for clarity, the 04.50 - 05 is one support point and the 07.50- 08 is another support point...1412 - 1414 is the magnet zone....as long as yesterdays vwap holds then we will break yesterdays lows first

No video below? Try this link: friday_finale.swf

carving out the " M" pattern now....first leg was up, then leg down, now up and next leg is down to complete..
Good to see some activity in the old forum!!! Thanks for the input gang!
pitbull traders would not quit until we trade for 90 minutes or the market goes 2.5 points above AND below the open
so we will not buy the -4 number? cause it traded 2.5 above and below..am i right?
Bruce... Thanks for the info this morning. I'm a big TIME fan of the Pit Bull. Your post reiterates what i'm looking at, so much appreciated.

Question if you have a moment... How is it you "missed the long signal down into the 07.50 - 08 area" being thefirst level of the PB strat for this morning?

You've written that you've personalized the Pit Bull over the years. Is this one example?
Originally posted by duck

so we will not buy the -4 number? cause it traded 2.5 above and below..am i right?

My understanding would be if you traded the -4... you would be following a different strategy than the Pit Bull. Therefore I would agree with you.
stop out 18.50
thanks for the answer tradequeen
looks like i had bad stop place..ah other thing to work on..looks like the correct stop place would of been 19.25..i am more than likey finished for the day..so everyone have good weekend
Glad u r enjoying the pitbull. This system has evolved into more of a framework for me over the years as it was originally designed for the big contract . I mostly use it to confirm my other areas that I develop before the market opens as per the video today. The pitbull and rat numbers mostly provide confluence for me.

The person who taught me this would call in for the opening range back then but today I only use the open price from the emini contract.

Now to your question : I had a zone at 07.50 - 08 and we missed it by one tic. I was so caught up with the minus 2.5 concept that I missed a nice delta flip to get long at 1409.25. I should have been on that long earlier.

Price action, the footprints and the market/volume profile areas always are more important than the pitbull but it doesn't take away from the pitbull concepts.
Originally posted by TradeQueen

Bruce... Thanks for the info this morning. I'm a big TIME fan of the Pit Bull. Your post reiterates what i'm looking at, so much appreciated.

Question if you have a moment... How is it you "missed the long signal down into the 07.50 - 08 area" being thefirst level of the PB strat for this morning?

You've written that you've personalized the Pit Bull over the years. Is this one example?
"Ratchets" seems to be a flavor of Murrey Math.