ES 1-31-13

repitition is the mother of boredom...here's my basic plan for today

No video below? Try this link: jan31.swf

just a quick vid to show yesterdays price action too
No video below? Try this link: janagain.swf

i'd like to see some support show up after gap fillers get their target to set up long side for that On high/96.50 area....so looking at the minus 2.5 and yesterdays lows for long side buying trade
Thanks for the video, Bruce.

Do I have to keep voting you up? If you only have 1 vote, then I'm the only one voting. LOL

At your liesure...
Do you have any insight RE the overnight volume profile? It was pretty bell shaped but not quite.
just covered last at 98 even...no reason to be a pig today and the pitbull window is closed now...potential resistance zone now
no need to vote me up Paul but it always feels good...ha !!

the On profile to me is just traders digesting the close from yesterdays day session in my opinion... if you look where the center of the bell falls approximately then we get yesterdays close so once again the On confirms areas derived from the day session
Originally posted by PAUL9

Thanks for the video, Bruce.

Do I have to keep voting you up? If you only have 1 vote, then I'm the only one voting. LOL

At your liesure...
Do you have any insight RE the overnight volume profile? It was pretty bell shaped but not quite.
gonna take very small tries on the short side to see if they can go test that ledge and that Overnigh high again....keeping it small as a failure on these shorts will have price going back into 1501
WOW, it really is just you and me.
i think so Paul...the lack of volatility may have driven people away from the ES for a while...either that or they just don't like us ...

watching 98.50 closely to see if buyers will step in or if they move away and let that 96 area get tested..my thoughts are leaning towards that 96 retest still
You guys aren't really alone. I've been scoping out a few other sites so my time is split, but I generally take a look around here regularly. (Not voting though)
I should rephrase that- not voting anyone down-It's always good stuff.
Always up for a good read, thanks