ES 2-7-13

sell area for me today is 1510 - 1511 to use 08.50 as a magnet

buy area is 06.25 for 08.50 magnet

will also watch On low but better point is 1501.50 for long trades

in this volatility we need to take profits much quicker

96 - 97.50 is further suport zone..

have nothing good above the On high but will watch the key plus 4 - 5.5 zone and the plus 8 - 10 if they ever get power back to this market !!
going from 95.50 and will take multiple small tries down here with target at 98..
revising target to 97.75 looking to risk a point on these to make 2 points
got to go do some things..cancel buy order at 93.75..good luck bruce and lurkers.
thank you yagermeister !!!
c ya duck thanks for participating today...will be working on charts/videos in a few minutes for my records and to anyone interested in some ordeflow concepts that I think work
went all out...nothing working
Nice trading Bruce, would like to hear about your orderflow concepts...
ym once again trying to lead higher and a CD divergence in ES at key price extreme..
a three video ramble for those looking for orderflow ideas.

well jing - jinged me a few times but here are some concepts that work over time. these are things I use and there really aren't many out there on the web that work and give a good visual display...also you will understand why I use market order for entries most of the time.

first thing for me is I like to have zones to work from. While you can trade like this all the time I don't suggest it. I'm told hedge fund training takes place in a similar fashion but they use the DOM...so the only thing we I haven't shown is that I can expand each of those bars into a FOOTPRINT on another screen and I can see if big ask volume comes in but the market doesn't go higher - this means that limit sell orders are absorbing those buying at the market. The reverse would be true on the downside - big sell orders come in but the limit buy orders are overpowering the sell orders and the market doesn't drop - so SOMETIMES that is a good heads up and I can get a better fill.

Ok - lots of babble on these but only 2 - 4 main concepts are talked about
No video below? Try this link: part_one.swf

No video below? Try this link: part_two.swf

No video below? Try this link: part3.swf

So that lets you into my crazy world a bit more ! Hope it gives some ideas to those looking for confirmation in their zones
bruce thanks for video. see u later
That's why I take muliple tries in my zones. It's not easy to pick highs and lows but we are using sound logic.

1) we define a s/r zone
2) we watch to see if delta is becoming less green on the way up ( if we are approaching a resistance number) to tell us that buyers are becoming less aggressive as we go higher

3) Then we get the flip to negative delta with higher TOTAL volume then the previous bar most times...sometimes we see bigger volume on the bar before - this can tell us that the last buyers are on the wrong side and late to the uptrend. They get trapped ..one of the reasons I will blow up those bars I showed to a classic footprint to see if I see bright green on the high but the bar tics down

For today - friday I'm using 06 as the magnet and will look for sells above the current On highs of 08.50 and will then watch 1510.50 - 1511 to see if buyers fail above that
Originally posted by sharks57

Nice videos Bruce,
It seems you look hard at delta flips, I do as well but hard to distinguish between flips that work and false ones. I'm starting to focus on the flips along with price divergence and some predefined levels to see if there is confluence. I see your methodology working day in and day out, I think your experience takes over.
Keep up the good work, we all have to learn in or own way.

Sharks