New Format with Grey Background - too hard to read - sorry

The new format is very challenging to read and can't be easily printed with all the dark grey background and very small fonts
Your feedback is appreciated, we're working to provide the best experience possible. Some pages, such as calculators, have print options. Which pages do you need to be able to print?
I'm also having trouble with the gray background. In addition I do not see the highlighted POC
Keep the feedback coming.
Donna: Do you see the icons to the left of the page. If there isn't an icon with the printer symbol on it then click the + icon at the bottom and type in "print" without the quotes and it should bring up the option to print the page without the dark background.

To the right of the page is a "Feedback and Support" button which will allow you to provide feedback about the new design.

Originally posted by Donna1

The new format is very challenging to read and can't be easily printed with all the dark grey background and very small fonts
Hi Thomas: Where are you not seeing the highlighted POC? Which page?

Originally posted by THOMAS1

I'm also having trouble with the gray background. In addition I do not see the highlighted POC
Hi, the new white text on a dark grey background makes it very difficult to quickly read through the postings. Would it be possible to have a setting where I could choose to reverse that?
Hi guys.
It's really hard to read posts now. White letters on a very dark background make my eyes pain.
Besides, the list of topics within forum subsection is white on a bright background, which is almost impossible to read.
I tried Chrome and IE, but it doesn't change much. A functionality enabling each user to set his own colors would be of great use to everyone.
I really have difficulty reading the print of this forum with the new grey color scheme. It almost makes my eyes hurt. IMO, this new format is not an improvement. Also, if I want to print something from the forum, my printer will be required to use wasteful amounts of toner, to print the grey background. This is wasteful, IMO.

Sincerely,

Al Kamego
I don't see the POC on the profile.
hi all,

what happened to the format of the forums? I've tried three browsers and none of them show the topic headings in the view of the forum. the black background with white text makes it hard to read....it completely does not work on my iphone....

two thumbs down for me
I've locked this topic. If you want to give us feedback about the site please do so by clicking on the Feedback & Support button on the right hand side of the page. This will pop-up a window that looks like this. Have a look on the left hand side of that window to see if someone has already commented on the topic that you want to comment on (lower image). If so click on that comment and you will be able to add your vote to it. The comments with the most votes get the most attention so it doesn't help if you repeat an already requested item. Thanks for your feedback, it helps us make a better site for you.

Click image for original size
User Voice Feedback

Click image for original size
User Voice Feedback Vote