ES Wednesday 9-18-13

very high odds we return to the overnight midpoint today and if it ends up being the 1700 level then even greater chance...95 - 96.50 will be key support...then 92.50 below there
they are playing with the poc of On and yesterdays highs...just too many numbers in my way to manage one contract well
if 96.50 prints then I will start looking for a new campaign but will keep it small like before...besides that I still think that midpoint will print especially with all those stops sitting at yesterdays highs...it just may take all day to do it
long on the 95.50...after ledge broke...
seeing if I can get 96.75...a failure here will drop it back to 92.50 - 93.50...may have given wrong number earlier
that afternoon low at 96.50 is the problem on this long and I know that
had to pull something at that 96.50 chart point.....these small gains suck but we can only take what the chart points will give..

runners will try for 97.75 but most likely will get stopped out

2 good campaigns today so I'm not really complaining... ...
http://www.charthub.com/charts/2013/09/18/es_1m_1309181043

this is what i was talking abt with the tick...started mostly neg, balanced out and has gone back down which suggested a move a bit lower...nothing extreme here though...so i am skipping this long alltogether until we get down to the 91.25-92.5 area
or if ticks starts balancing out i will try longs here aiming for 98 and 99.5

Originally posted by NickP

http://www.charthub.com/charts/2013/09/18/es_1m_1309181043

this is what i was talking abt with the tick...started mostly neg, balanced out and has gone back down which suggested a move a bit lower...nothing extreme here though...so i am skipping this long alltogether until we get down to the 91.25-92.5 area
trying one more time from 95 even...single print above is target...only other spot for me is 93.50 then calling it a wrap until post fed
air pocket sits above that 96.50.....if wrong then they want that 93.50
This place is for everyone and all......we welcome all ideas and like to see them repeated over time.....posting while in trades is not required and it would probably be better to spend time After the trade is over to give a more detailed explanation instead of trying to trade and post............please post often and welcome to the forum
Originally posted by greg.orlowski

Hello to all. I was interested in posting some of my thoughts and hopefully receiving some confirmation from other active traders. Question. Is this forum basically watched for the BruceM trades? My trading style was tape reading the NYSE and trading impulse reversals.

I haven't been able to tape read the e-mini:)))

Thanking anyone in advance,

Greg
prop trader at Navillus and Bright 1998-2003... ES 2005-CURRENT.. Full-time.