ES Wednesday 9-18-13

very high odds we return to the overnight midpoint today and if it ends up being the 1700 level then even greater chance...95 - 96.50 will be key support...then 92.50 below there
that was it for me on the 96.50 test.....holding a runner for 97.75 but otherwise no more trades...everyone will want to watch to see if we can hold above yesrdays ledge and that was just a stop run...good luck...hope to be back later
Hello to all. I was interested in posting some of my thoughts and hopefully receiving some confirmation from other active traders. Question. Is this forum basically watched for the BruceM trades? My trading style was tape reading the NYSE and trading impulse reversals.

I haven't been able to tape read the e-mini:)))

Thanking anyone in advance,

Greg
prop trader at Navillus and Bright 1998-2003... ES 2005-CURRENT.. Full-time.

A thanks to NickP for posting his chart of the $Tick and the range.

Being new to t/a did I miss something on this chart.... 1600 tick with a small break???

http://www.charthub.com/charts/2013/09/18/091813_es_1600_tick_small_break
This place is for everyone and all......we welcome all ideas and like to see them repeated over time.....posting while in trades is not required and it would probably be better to spend time After the trade is over to give a more detailed explanation instead of trying to trade and post............please post often and welcome to the forum
Originally posted by greg.orlowski

Hello to all. I was interested in posting some of my thoughts and hopefully receiving some confirmation from other active traders. Question. Is this forum basically watched for the BruceM trades? My trading style was tape reading the NYSE and trading impulse reversals.

I haven't been able to tape read the e-mini:)))

Thanking anyone in advance,

Greg
prop trader at Navillus and Bright 1998-2003... ES 2005-CURRENT.. Full-time.