ES Friday 11-22-13

here's what i have

the market has held above that late breakout level in the 92 area so that is key early this morning...below that u still have yest poc at 90.5 and that is the center of one of the few mini bell curves we got during yest price action...87-89 is the next area i will use...u can see we have a few things pretty close to each other which makes it a bit tougher this morning so i will watch internals and the tick for clues about those areas....below 87 i wouldn't try longs till 83.5...85.5 is the center of the lower bell curve from yest but it is not a strong well formed curve so i will likely skip that 85.5

above, we have the 96.5 area with 98.5-99.75 right next...the latter represents the ath so shorts above it are more fdangerous by definition...still, the 801-803 area has some daily pivots , just like 808-810, so keep those in mind

so ideally we get down to the 90.5-o/n low area or even 87-89, we get the long idea going and aim for 96.5 and eventually new highs...if we trade to 96.5 or even 98.5-99.75 after the open and fail there i will have second thoughts abt buying the o/n low...again, watch the tick and internals to see if the push above 96.5 is real or runnning out of steam

good luck today

Click image for original size
es2mbar
as long as this holds above 95 , I am sticking with the bias for 1801 on the upside
there's my final scale at 99.75....i am out...have a good weekend guys....

Originally posted by NickP

so far so good....push down into the 92ish area as we expected/hoped....if u caught the long and u want to scale right here at the open (94.75) i won't blame u....upper targets still remain 96.5 and the ath
Nicely done Nick !

Click image for original size
es 12 13 2 min 11222013