ES Thursday 2-12-15

Bands for the day. Good luck to all.

Click image for original size
iv021215
wow....quick today....trying to hold for swing low in On at 70.50... but buyers may come back in here..
that sure was pretty! great trading again. got to say, you got a sixth sense going there Bruce!!

Originally posted by BruceM

wow....quick today....trying to hold for swing low in On at 70.50... but buyers may come back in here..
damn ..this is hard to hold......stuck here ..
poblem here
is my greenies haven't hit and it seems more likely to go get the ones at 76.50......so i exited runners at 73.75...will try again i hope
starting new small trade at 78.25 print but my grander plan is to have better sells above 79 ...........lets go back for greenies at 76.50 and see what happens from there
we will be either quick or dead taking these small trades with limited room between entry and first target.......better to wait to see what happens above 79./....I was front running zone and r1 today.....but think that the high is NOT in yet
30 min VPOC is all the way down at 73.5 along with the time TPO POC. The volume there is significantly higher than the levels we are currently at
thanks but I just trade the lines... can't think too much in the first 90 minutes after that then everyone tries to figure out value and shapes of profiles and all that stuff... but I don't want to think about all that like I did in the past.....
Originally posted by NewKid

that sure was pretty! great trading again. got to say, you got a sixth sense going there Bruce!!

cool new kid and I have volume way off from YD morning.....lets see some reversion down
we would need to move out of this zone real quick because they are building up volume here at 77.25/77.5
good point. this is just plain ol slow and nasty...

hey , all the volume came in around open print today..hence where your 30 minute vpoc formed....if this 81 can hold it back then return to 77.25 is likely...Otherwise I see us trying to do the slow push up into 84 - 86....so glad I am NOT trading this
Originally posted by NewKid

and they finally print 73.5