ES 9-30-16

there is gap at 42.25 on the down side and on the up side at 66.50..both are over night gap..these are the lines i got my chart..
Click image for original size
screenshot093016080056am
long at 55
like i said before easy for me to hold a loser.still in
just can hold a winner out at 56
newkid here example of bar within the range
Click image for original size
screenshot093016123753pm
yeah, that's a good example........gaps in data from the overnight are my least favorite reference points......FYI - on second almost touch of the pivot I brought stop on last runner to 56.50 and got stopped out.....always hard to hold the last...I really thought we would see the 47 but they went for the time node at 61.50 instead...

as another example......look how they went through the 61.25 almost as if it wasn't there, hit the R1 and then came back to the 61.25....very common to see those types of things when references don't stop price immediately...I mentioned this yesterday or last night or somewhere recently ...LOL....and have written about it for years but today was a good example......just pointing it out......R1 and pivot is inspiring traders....tells us that big money doesn't seem to be in here again.........have a great weekend all

this day is building as a double distribution day with the low time node at 58.75 dividing the two distributions....It wouldn't surprise me to see price return back down to that number ...62.50 and 55.25 are the two peak time prices I see...good luck
see, I told ya....ha....just couldn't resist....look at that late day retest of 58.75.....I wasn't here...I made NOTHING ...LOL!
Originally posted by BruceM

yeah, that's a good example........gaps in data from the overnight are my least favorite reference points......FYI - on second almost touch of the pivot I brought stop on last runner to 56.50 and got stopped out.....always hard to hold the last...I really thought we would see the 47 but they went for the time node at 61.50 instead...

as another example......look how they went through the 61.25 almost as if it wasn't there, hit the R1 and then came back to the 61.25....very common to see those types of things when references don't stop price immediately...I mentioned this yesterday or last night or somewhere recently ...LOL....and have written about it for years but today was a good example......just pointing it out......R1 and pivot is inspiring traders....tells us that big money doesn't seem to be in here again.........have a great weekend all

this day is building as a double distribution day with the low time node at 58.75 dividing the two distributions....It wouldn't surprise me to see price return back down to that number ...62.50 and 55.25 are the two peak time prices I see...good luck