18-01...anybody

i sure do miss bruce post and others. myself i got slap by big brother and loss my internet privilege..now i got it back..lol

i got over night half at 64.75..i love those rat numbers too and open range trade.

last year i end the year with a loss of 2900..which i consider good for me..

so i hope everyone had good xmas and new year. and are safe
after fact here..long at 62.50 stop out at 59.50...long at 59.50 still holding..
out at 63.75
if it goes to 65.50 i will look for long
long 63.75 stop at 60.75
duck, good to "see" you back here...hope bruce is keeping well.

Originally posted by duck

i sure do miss bruce post and others. myself i got slap by big brother and loss my internet privilege..now i got it back..lol

i got over night half at 64.75..i love those rat numbers too and open range trade.

last year i end the year with a loss of 2900..which i consider good for me..

so i hope everyone had good xmas and new year. and are safe
Are you still doing the OR trade?

1/6 to date +13.5 points. Over 1 point per day avg, keeps Big Mike in Slim Jims and Diet Cokes.

It is actually the best simple trade setup that I've found.

If someone could automate this for me (for remuneration of course) would make it that much better. Any leads to automation would be helpful. It was tough for me to trade remotely in Maui.
if you send me the parameters of what you want i can run it by a friend who likes making up automated software ...
It is the one minute OR trade that we discussed often here. If you aren't familiar with it, I can find some links.

Thanks.
that'll be good Mike. will pass it on to my mate and see if its something he can play with....
Thanks a bunch!
Originally posted by brent.t

that'll be good Mike. will pass it on to my mate and see if its something he can play with....
Since I can't edit...

I also sell a put spread in the RUT, sell the 10 delta buy 3 strikes lower 60-70 DTE. Take to expiry or get stopped out. Stop out is set at the premium I collected. Yesterday put one on for $1.70 credit per K, so stop is set if the price hits $3.40 or let it ride. Occasionally I get a big move in a day or 2 and will take it off 50% profit and reload. I always have one on in RUT. Low vol, but high price=decent premium credits.