18-01...anybody

i sure do miss bruce post and others. myself i got slap by big brother and loss my internet privilege..now i got it back..lol

i got over night half at 64.75..i love those rat numbers too and open range trade.

last year i end the year with a loss of 2900..which i consider good for me..

so i hope everyone had good xmas and new year. and are safe
Hey there, just wanted to let you know that the low price for YM March 17 on the daily notes for 3/3/17 is incorrect. The low you have listed is 20,879, the low that day was 20,926.
Originally posted by AngelaDHale

Hey there, just wanted to let you know that the low price for YM March 17 on the daily notes for 3/3/17 is incorrect. The low you have listed is 20,879, the low that day was 20,926.

The Low for the June 2017 contract is 20,879.
The Low for the March 2017 contract is 20,926.

Both contracts are listed here: http://www.mypivots.com/dailynotes
My bad, I had printed the June, please ignore post.
Anything happening?
3 months and nothing? What a waste of sharing
a ghost town...perhaps everyone is making so much money with the idea they don't want to share the back tested results....hope u r well big mike !!
Originally posted by Big Mike

Hi Bruce, "...ghost town..." - without you, I guess! Nice to "see" you back here again!

Originally posted by BruceM

a ghost town...perhaps everyone is making so much money with the idea they don't want to share the back tested results....hope u r well big mike !!

Mike I havent heard a peep from him... has a new bub in the family so I'd say thats taken his focus atm...
Well we started out with a vacation and now a new baby. I guess we won't get much out of him but if he has coding experience this couldn't take but a few hours to complete.
Originally posted by brent.t

Mike I havent heard a peep from him... has a new bub in the family so I'd say thats taken his focus atm...
Doing good Bruce, hope the same for you. I've been doing a bit more put selling as well, not on futures though. Do you have any leads on a programmer?
Originally posted by BruceM

Since I can't edit...

I also sell a put spread in the RUT, sell the 10 delta buy 3 strikes lower 60-70 DTE. Take to expiry or get stopped out. Stop out is set at the premium I collected. Yesterday put one on for $1.70 credit per K, so stop is set if the price hits $3.40 or let it ride. Occasionally I get a big move in a day or 2 and will take it off 50% profit and reload. I always have one on in RUT. Low vol, but high price=decent premium credits.