ES 5-18-17

Numbers and zones I am watching today...keep in mind that we did not have an overnight midpoint test yesterday...I will be adding an additional video to this soon but this first video has the key numbers...i will also snap a hard copy for those who don't care to hear me ramble
No video below? Try this link: numbers.swf

part two about the weekly and some psycho babble

No video below? Try this link: part_two.swf

a hard copy of the lines..if u want the reasons then watch video one above
Click image for original size
daysession

a little trick us options traders use for standard deviation work...most who have TOS will already know this

No video below? Try this link: options.swf

it's best to take trades on short side as nothing will change in this market until we start consolidating above that afternoon pullback high I mentioned on the video...( one of many videos....lol) ..till then we should just chop or drop back inside this lower distribution.....That 64.50 - 66.50 is the zone that we would really have to break out above with volume and high ticks...otherwise it's best to look short....I wouldn't be surprised to see a 61 retest if it doesn't break out on this next push up.....that's just my read on things and I am no longer trading...I had some sold puts but covered them.....my plan was to try and make up yesterdays option loss and took back some of that loss but not all....but still options are net positive on the week which is a good thing for me as a struggling option seller
a quick question for anyone who can provide feedback either publicly or in private. Do the videos help or is it better to have a hard copy of the lines ? The reason I ask is that I know many follow other traders like FT71 and shadow etc and there are only so many videos one can watch in the day. I try to keep the initial ideas to the limit of jing so most can get the information within 5 minutes and hopefully before the market opens.
My vote..all vids all the time :-)
The hard copy are good as well, if it's not a giant pain to you. But for me vids are the best/easiest way to learn. And you have the others beat with the 5 min max. and never off topic, short and the the point..Bravo Bruce!
Originally posted by BruceM

a quick question for anyone who can provide feedback either publicly or in private. Do the videos help or is it better to have a hard copy of the lines ? The reason I ask is that I know many follow other traders like FT71 and shadow etc and there are only so many videos one can watch in the day. I try to keep the initial ideas to the limit of jing so most can get the information within 5 minutes and hopefully before the market opens.

I the videos are very helpful. I diligently listen to you videos. I also like the hard copy. I am greedy :-)