ES 5-25-17

Looking for the 06.50 retest in early trade now from above....working on a video...correction make that 05.50 video will explain

added video :
No video below? Try this link: thursday.swf

In the video, you mentioned about 2400 + 12 = 2412. What is the reason for the number "12"? Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by BruceM

Looking for the 06.50 retest in early trade now from above....working on a video...correction make that 05.50 video will explain

added video :
12 points is a one standard deviation move base on options closing prices in spy between now and fridays close but what is probably more likely is that the R2 is up at 2416 and the r1 is at 2408 so if we get the midpoint of that it gets us to the 2412.....
Originally posted by stocksster

In the video, you mentioned about 2400 + 12 = 2412. What is the reason for the number "12"? Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by BruceM

added video :

midpoint tested at 06.75 so if you are averaged in like me then this is a good a place as any to take at least something off
starting second short campaign from 2410 with plan to work the overnight high if it pushes there....no zero ticks and internals bullish so far...2408 will be initial target
my plan is to add at 2411.50 and then 2413 if it goes there
revising target to 08.50 due to add on of contracts
just about coming up on zero tick test so if buyers are gonna try again this could be the place that would affect our shorts
Click image for original size
1 min gap
Looks like ES, NQ, and YM have taken a one-way ticket to the moon today! LOL!
Which data feed / platform is this?

Originally posted by Aladdin

Click image for original size
1 min gap

Originally posted by Aladdin

I started to look at it that gap, have a question the next 1 min candle dipped into the high of that previous but close above that high. Even though it went into the high of the previous u call it gap because it did not close in that candle? thanks