ES 5-25-17

Looking for the 06.50 retest in early trade now from above....working on a video...correction make that 05.50 video will explain

added video :
No video below? Try this link: thursday.swf

what i did was cover for small loss after that tick bounce.....starting new shorts above overnight highs at 2413.50 and this will be last try of the day..target is 2411
good eyes alladin...i had a stupid indicator line blocking my view of that..thanks
same here as well!

Originally posted by BruceM

good eyes alladin...i had a stupid indicator line blocking my view of that..thanks
single prints at 2412...my plan is to add at 2415.75 if it comes...all fades are in trouble if we can't get back under that overnight high and soon...best to sell calls or buy puts with that gap in the data below.....it could take all day like last friday...and that one missed by a tic or two
Click image for original size
one time framing
Bruce, do you still use Kevin Haggerty's volatility bands? ES (2414.25) and NQ (5768.00) are at 1% SD now.
I think you may have answered this when you explained about 2400 + 12 = 2412 earlier. I use slightly different numbers; that could be the reason for the difference.

Originally posted by stocksster

Bruce, do you still use Kevin Haggerty's volatility bands? ES (2414.25) and NQ (5768.00) are at 1% SD now.

the vpoc players are at 2414.....gotta get rid of them still......2412.25 is now my ultimate target and will look to come out heavy down there and then try to hold runners,,,,,this has been a tough week....I just sold new calls in spy but not giving them much room for error due to previous loss in calls this week
I just use the spy and add it to 4 pm futures close as calculated by TOS......I guess I've gotten lazy...
Originally posted by stocksster

nice reaction off the R2 level...can they get it back to R1 and then gap in data below...? gheesh ...could take all day....I'm having my wife watch now from laptop and have a limit order in at 2412.50 for my key buys
Originally posted by Aladdin

I started to look at it that gap, have a question the next 1 min candle dipped into the high of that previous but close above that high. Even though it went into the high of the previous u call it gap because it did not close in that candle? thanks