ES Thursday 9-14-17

here's how I see it...key zone for possible support is 2485 - 2487.50...then watch overnight volume spike at 90.50...longs will need to get and hold above that in early trade.....be careful as we have lots of possible clues that buyers are tired even though we have a poor high on top.....lots of things below that need retesting...here's what I see ...jing cut me off...so I guess I talked too much....
No video below? Try this link: vid1.swf

here is the weekly...I think this gives the zones well enough
Click image for original size
mpweekly
my option trades...I just covered the spy 250's but my concern is the 249's that I averaged into on Monday.......my plan is to roll these out in time if I don't get the rollover by weeks end....average in price on those is .43 ...I have not been very active with options this week but I was also much heavier on calls sold then usual
options
spx is 1/2 sd down.....and has broken yd's low but is now back up inside that low...if watching cash, then watch 91 - 92 close in early trade
the new slogan..." Confluence equals confidence" ....here's what I was watching on cash and continue to watch...
No video below? Try this link: cash.swf

gap in data at 2490.25
great eyes !!....with biggest volume bar at 90.50 - 91.75 I'd like to see a retest of 91.75 first and then try the short for that gap in data........but not sticking around all day for that so maybe it will happen soon.....cash just keeps making higher lows on one minute...it would help to see that stop too...
Originally posted by Aladdin

gap in data at 2490.25
trying to get filled on a very small short from 96 even.....structure of this profile is poor and I just can't see them breaking away without coming back to 2493.50.....this is small and I will be ok to take heat but will not add on this
Looks like SPX might have an appointment with 2500.
the trade I took and why
No video below? Try this link: the_trade.swf

getting uglier in terms of structure !!
look at "E" lows and "C" and "D"....that's ugly !!
daysession
maybe Friday Mike....the bitman worked......my calls failed.....at least so far...I rolled to next wednesday for a 4 cent credit ......another error...I meant to roll to next friday